• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saga_of_the_dragons_I_part

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is just the alfa version of very little part of the cinematic, though it is almost 15 minutes.

Just another cliche parody about one very evilzz dragon, who decised to rule the world!!!

Honestly, I am running away my motivation, thats why I upload it here.

P.S.
Sry, I didnt mentioned credits, but thats only alfa version.
The most important are creators of ultimate terraining map, Born2modificate, MC, olofmoleman, snaky, xXm0rpH3usXx, Nasrudin and so on.

Music used is from James Bond, Starwars and Benny Hill.

Keywords:
comedy, parody, dragon, cin, movie, film, humor
Contents

Saga_of_the_dragons_I_part (Campaign)

Reviews
20:35, 4th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 12
O LOOOL

Am I right, that you open the campaign file, and then opened map and pressed cltr+f9 to run the map?

The imported things are imported to the campaign itself, not to the map, so game will not load campaign files when testing only the map.

So you must paste campaign to the campaign file, and then start warcraft, and watch it throught campaign, not like way you did it!

Watch my cinematic properly before you upload your opinion to the hive

Level 12
It should have cca. 4 maps at all, this is just intro.

Its campaign for save lots of space, it has many imports.

And I have only this chapter, I might continue during january&february.

But thats not importat, I wanted feedback.

Level 12
Seeing as this map is in Alpha, and maps must be in atleast Beta to be uploaded here, this campaign violates Hive rules.