• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defense of Hearthglen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
attachment.php

As maybe some of you know, Defense of Hearthglen was uploaded on HWS before, but there was many leaks and bugs so i decide to delete it from HWS. Now i start all from begin, create a new, bigger map whit more Heroes, more enemyes and everything. Last version was just Hero Defense map that throws you in Role Playing Game (RPG) aspect just whit waiting time for next wave but whit no quests. So i decide to change it, map will maybe remiend you on The Black Road, but this story is based on War Craft 3 Region of Chaos campaing.

Story

Story is based on War Craft 3 Region of Chaos campaing and it's happends about 30 years after Undead Scourge start plauging Lordaeron.
After 30 years only one town stand unpluged, Hearthlen. There stands a group of Heroes that have courage and will to fight aginst undead.

Gameplay

Chose one of ten unique Heroes and defend Hearthlen, only unpluged town. Every 11 minutes comming wave of enemyes and attack town from three sides.
Between waves you can go kill creeps, solve quests or go fight whit bosses and found unique artifacts.
In game will be more than 200 items. Some items will be can carried by all Heroes and some of them will be unique "class" items.
To will you have to destroy two Black Citadels, each in one Undead base. After you destroy Black Citadels, force walls will gone and you'r way to Archimonde, the powerful warlock, will be free.
Kill Archimonde and destroy Undead Scourge for ever.

You Wanna Help Me?

So what im asking for is someone who have ideas and want to help me.
I need someone who have ideas for items, hero abilityes, maybe new heroes, quests and how to fill terrian couse 40-50% terrian in empty.

Advancement

Terrian: 30%
Heroes: 100%
Abilityes: 10%
Items: 0%
Quests: 0%

Total: 26%

So if anyone want to help me, here is map and feel free to download it and make things in it. And after ofc post me and upload that map in whitch you made changes.
For any help giving credits and reputation.

THANKS.

Also, check my album whit screen shots.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/181967-albums3395.html

Attachments

• Defense of Hearthglen 2.0.w3x
    813.1 KB · Views: 82
  • loadingscreen.jpg
    loadingscreen.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.