• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWitch

Icon to my Witch Model.

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks. Comment it!

Update: if you want to know how I did this icon, read here!

Keywords:
Witch, hero, anime, fantasy, mage, female, hanza-ru, magic, unit, campaing.
Contents

BTNWitch (Icon)

Reviews
18:50, 18th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Blurry, undefined and totally lacks shading, but the corresponding resource is approved.

M

18:50, 18th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Blurry, undefined and totally lacks shading, but the corresponding resource is approved.

Level 12
Well, seems to fit the model atleast, but i dont really like the way it looks so id give 3/5

Level 6
Yes! i make. I finish make face of upgrade of model, is similar to the icon now. wait for the update and see that I am not lying (I did before the icon model. the icon that inspired me to enter the branch of the model.)

very easy make a icon (paint+photoshop+real artist hand+ scanner+warcraft3view) , you no needs tutorials and a thousand pages with instructions to deforme image to no deforme image on model. -.-

EDIT: i will put some drawings made by me in an album then o/

EDIT 2:

New.jpg

In Work.

Last edited:
Level 6
Dude, just take a screenshot of the face, crop it, border it and then upload it instead of using this one. Takes two minutes.

Ok.I will make a tutorial of how to make icons of anime in photoshop, it seems that no one believes I did it, let there before, I will do and prove that I did this, I will withdraw the blurry that I used Microsoft Picture Manage to reduce the size Image and I was not see in game, I was nervous to put the model that I created in the hive.

Wait until I finish the improvement of the model that will make this tutorial USING THIS ICON AS AN EXAMPLE, Step-by-Step.

I hate mistrust and here in the Hive is that most takes.

AND after , i will remove blurry.