• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonedSpear

Always remember one thing: Practice is the way to become better! And don't CnP ;)

updated. better poison i hope.

Keywords:
poison, venom, stab, spear, dagger, dot, pala, weapon,
Contents

BTNPoisonedSpear (Icon)

Reviews
09:56, 13th Aug 2009 oh_snap: Overall, it has a scratchiness feeling to it, which throws off the entire icon. You need to make the weapon, at the very least, smoother, and more like a nice clean metal blade. It also looks extremely 2D, seeming to...

M

09:56, 13th Aug 2009
oh_snap: Overall, it has a scratchiness feeling to it, which throws off the entire icon. You need to make the weapon, at the very least, smoother, and more like a nice clean metal blade. It also looks extremely 2D, seeming to lack shadows, and highlights in some places. The background needs some work aswell, and I would suggest use this for inspiration: http://www.iphoneatmo.com/images/wallpapers/3anjj37ib.jpg And as for the scratchiness, it's something that has bothered me about most of your icons, as it throws off the icons as a whole.

08:42, 19th Aug 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, but I guess it's approvable.