• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can't see past #450th post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
As per this issue, I don't think it's that Paladon.

I was subscribed to that thread as well, and like l0w_kwaliti, have been receiving the e-mails.

When I saw this, I decided to look at the e-mails to see who posted.

The last 3 e-mails I have received have been from:
RolePlayKing
l0w_kwaliti
Ricardo Irving

I know for sure l0w isn't globally ignored, and to the best of my knowledge neither is RolePlayKing since he registered on 12-18-2008.
Ricardo Irving joined 05-09-2009, so he may be globally ignored, but I doubt it, since I looked at his profile, and he had 17 posts.

As per the posts being deleted, again I highly doubt it, I didn't look at l0w's profile, but when I looked at the other two profiles, both messages were there in their recent posts.

Level 14
Hmm that is odd. This is what I see. And on the off chance it was MY fault of not clearing the cache or some retarded thing like that, I cleared my cache etc.

It's still the same.

The attached images are what I see in my User CP and on the thread itself for the last post I see.

EDIT: Ignore the other tabs >.>

EDIT 2: I also tried in IE, it's the same. I don't have Safari or Chrome on this computer.

Attachments

• Last Post.jpg
    Last Post.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 111
  • User CP.jpg
    User CP.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Level 14
Hmm, well I got Google Chrome for personal use, and decided to look if it was still the same, and it was.

I've unsubscribed from the thread so I don't keep getting e-mails for posts I can't even see.

Though I would recommend someone try to figure out why this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.