• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Picture, take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, Void allready said that if they arent 100% perfect then you will get a zero when he judges. So it might be a good idea to remove them hehe

Level 36
Right, this is my piece, as I've already said, it looks a bit like Raid's yet... Well, it might not be the final, we'll just have to see :p

Attachments

• Orc Encampment.jpg
    Orc Encampment.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 290
Level 9
I'm not all that sure if mine can compare to some of yours but can I get any suggestions or comments please. And its funny how when someone makes a map that with a centered idea of say a river, that everyone "copies" the idea. I was going to make a dry desert river bed, if anyone is interested in using that, but I'm not good with the desert terrain. but anyways yea would like to get some feedback.

Level 36
I'm not all that sure if mine can compare to some of yours but can I get any suggestions or comments please. And its funny how when someone makes a map that with a centered idea of say a river, that everyone "copies" the idea. I was going to make a dry desert river bed, if anyone is interested in using that, but I'm not good with the desert terrain. but anyways yea would like to get some feedback.

Hey, I did never COPIE any idea, I had that very idea from the first time I opened the editor! :p Its only Raid and that other dude finished of before me... :(

Level 9
Well i didn't mean Copy per say, but i meant used the similar idea. Using the same idea, at least i don't think, will get high regard unless done very well. I'm don't think any of them are bad but the idea gets a little boring after a while.

Level 14
Er... so... what's happening now?

Edit: NVM the post seem like they bugged for me <.<

Last edited:
Level 7
hey, how doy you guys get your screen shots to be so HQ? mine seem so LQ....
whats the process you use after you printcreen your picture?

oh and megafyr... i dont think the grass fits in.

Level 7
anyways, i must of been my photocarp elements that "dequalityized" my picture....

here's my possible final, or another WIP. not sure yet..

Attachments

• River3.jpg
    River3.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 327
Level 34
We've updated the infraction system, and it's running havoc on everyone with infractions. For example, Void had a single point infraction which wasn't much when it was given. Now it's half a ban. Ralle is working out the kinks, and we should see it all running smoothly again soon. Although maybe Rui meant to ban Void, I'm not sure what the latest one was for.

@Void: What can't you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.