• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wtf Blizzard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok im so frickin pissed!! today they released patch 1.22...i dled the patch and wc3 restarted...i clicked play 'frozen throen was unable to find War3.exe Please make sure your game is correctly installed, and that your frozen throne disc is in your CD-ROM drive, and try again' WTF SINCE WHEN DID wAR3.EXE DISSAPEAR AND SINCE WHEN DO I NEED THE DISC TO PLAY?!?!? OMFG NOW I HAVE TO GET A NEW WC3 TFT AND FRICKIN ANOTHER Roc!! i hate you blizzard!!!

Level 22
Any changes besides ladder reset? Glad I didn't sweat to make lvl 40 solo or I would throw this game and never play if that happened followed by reset. Mass wins by me b4 reset only brought good % and now I will always be above 55%, not to say more when I have much more wins muhahahah.

Level 12
um... What??? This is warcraft not world of warcraft, your post still made no sense lol

Level 4
Haha suckers I didin't get any problems! Sucks to be you hah! Oh and btw,
funny-pictures-kitten-food-is-la-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.