• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worgen or Goblin?

Worgen or Goblin?

• Worgen

Votes: 74 57.4%
  • Goblin

Votes: 55 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i like worgen just because they seem kick ass but gobys are cool 2 since they invent crap and have like rock boots and such/

BUT all n all i got with worgen.

Level 13
Worgen. I just hope they work on the model abit more and perhaps change it's animations abit. Like make it stand in a similar fashion to the current Worgen models and make the running animation more agile.

Also I hope they keep the angry/rage faces that we saw in the trailer.

Level 17
Cool story bro.
Old-meme.jpg

YOU GET IT? LOL.

Level 6
I'll mega neg rep the next guy who speaks bad about Cataclysm.
Abuse of power! Down with the king!

The Worgen race is decent. Only con about the race is that they will attract furries.
*shudders*

I like the worgens for the mystical aspect, but their racial abilities suck. A werewolf shapshifting ability that doesn't give you bonuses?! Your werewolf form is just as suckish as your human form? It's an insult to werewolves everywhere! But if I had to choose which one I would be, I would choose worgen cause I can't stand playing an evil character.

Level 13
I like the worgens for the mystical aspect, but their racial abilities suck. A werewolf shapshifting ability that doesn't give you bonuses?! Your werewolf form is just as suckish as your human form? It's an insult to werewolves everywhere! But if I had to choose which one I would be, I would choose worgen cause I can't stand playing an evil character.
Well, the Worgen are ALWAYS in their Worgen form while in combat, so I don't see what sort of bonuses it should give?

Level 6
I dunno, it just seems to like the werewolf form should be more powerful. And maybe you should be able to turn it off and on at will, or only be a werewolf at night. That would make the worgen more werewolf-like.

Level 3
to answer the question of Rizz, Worgens were former humans who were turned into werewolves to defend (I forgot the place), and were as werewolves forever after the night elves have the intelligence. Is more or less.

PS: Sorry my my English is bad.

Level 13
everyone likes worgen because the majority of people are twilight fangirls or little boys who go "OMG WERRRREEWOLF SO COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, because OBVIOUSLY Twilight invented Vampires and Werewolves and the things that were before that were just gaybloodsuckers and furrymanwolves, LOL AMIRITE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.