• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Why did you log on THW today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

To check responses in the "Revive the Hive!" thread. That's about it.

Level 21
To make a few people smile and laugh

tumblr_n0qzorKsJz1rwcfrqo1_400.png

Level 9
First post in years!

I logged on today to look at my old garbage terrain posts, and to relive some old memories of this site. I might not have had an impact here or left with any lasting friendships, but my young self had a really good memorable time here years past.

So ya, checking out old profiles and such.

Roland

R

Roland

My left hand has its kind of its own and forcing me to check this place.

Roland

R

Roland

God you're alot sick than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
after being redirected to the hive again, I decided to check if they actually do have murder poor.

and yes, yes they do, but with old people o_O' look up 'the life of a peasant' for more information

Roland

R

Roland

For some reasons, Logging into the hive has been a habit for me since I came here. Well, I don't visit in hive when I'm banned because It's useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.