• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
1. We already have a favorite race function in our profile.
2. I believe there was a thread made about this not too long ago.
3. Wth is daraneis
4. You don't put pandaren on there? You devil..

Level 4
I'm a Burning Legion man, myself, nothing like a race of Hellish Butchers who demolish planets.

Second would be orcs, a race of Honourable warriors with big jaws.

Level 26
I'm still laughing that the fact that he put "corrupted treants" and "fel orcs" and yet couldn't seem to put something more interesting, like pandaren or elementals. And high elves and blood elves are more or less the same thing, if you water it out a little.

MySpaceBarBroke said:
1. We already have a favorite race function in our profile.
2. I believe there was a thread made about this not too long ago.
3. Wth is daraneis
4. You don't put pandaren on there? You devil..

1. I cant count the number of people who like each race.
2. Its not active right now.
3. I spell bad.
4. It lets me 20 max, i added other.

MySpaceBarBroke said:
I'm still laughing that the fact that he put "corrupted treants" and "fel orcs" and yet couldn't seem to put something more interesting, like pandaren or elementals. And high elves and blood elves are more or less the same thing, if you water it out a little.

5. Whit the corrupted treants i agree, but whit fel orcs i dont.
6. Blood elf and hight elf are not the same think exacly.

Level 7
Demons. All of their units have a high number chaos damage type and own high hp and enough mana for very helpful enemy harassing abilities.

Level 35
Fine so he made 40k EPIC style.

But if I had to choose a race besides High Elves, it would definately be.........Tyrael!!! yah definatley Tyrael hes EPIC enough to be his own race.....unless you count the rest of the Archangels and angels of the High Heavens even to the crystal arch.

Level 26
Fine so he made 40k EPIC style.

But if I had to choose a race besides High Elves, it would definately be.........Tyrael!!! yah definatley Tyrael hes EPIC enough to be his own race.....unless you count the rest of the Archangels and angels of the High Heavens even to the crystal arch.
The Diablo Twoeians?

Level 35
Excuse me Liamthespy: I think that you need to be silent and not tell me what to or not to take seriously, Especially because you have not gained the authority to tell me what or what not to do, Do not cross me again.

I am taking this thread seriously. I said High Elves....thank you very much.

Level 18
Prob Legion..but then killed and forcibly raised by Nerzhul
Even though I do think the Blood Elves and then Undead are also awesome
So its
1. Naga
2. Blood Elves
3. Undead
Cause Nerzhul/Arthas/The Lich King and Kael are both just badasses

Level 2
hmm i think the undead scourge are the greatest team because (even though i dont particularly like them the best) all you do is get a death knight, ghouls(as a meat shield), nerubians(for killing air units) and necromancers. The ghouls and death knight attack the enemy(say in a field battle on a melee map) and occupy them while the nerubians crypt fiends give back up support.then after youve killed a few enemies the necroms skeletors start gettin going and if the enemy flies over to kill your necroms you just web them with the crypties.easy!

Level 35
I would think that jedi powers would be utterly pwned by arcane,shamanic,nature,holy,fel magic. And when a giant COWMAN or elf or orc is coming at you with those kinds of magic a jedi will be roasted squashed and then resurected by the Light, just to be pwned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.