• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's Your favorite WoW Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Arthas, my son
Twilight's Hammer
Black Temple (Summit)
Thrall the Earth-Warder
Sunwell Plateau (Kil'Jaeden)
Xaxas
Deathwing Fall
Iron Docks
Pretty much overall Cataclysm had the best music.

Last edited:
Level 17

Probably this. It's a beautiful and relaxing music in my opinion, though I like the Lament of the Highborne too.

Arthas, my son
Twilight's Hammer
Black Temple (Summit)
Thrall the Earth-Warder
Sunwell Plateau (Kil'Jaeden)
Xaxas
Deathwing Fall
Iron Docks
Pretty much overall Cataclysm had the best music.

Nice Musics Both of You.

Oh I Love ''Arthas My Son'' Too.

Level 3
My favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBcmJHrLGuU

I would love to point out this amaizing songs:
Fireland
Jaina's theme
Invincible
Darnassus
Nightsong (Night elf battle music in Ashenvale)
Heart of Pandaria
Alliance hold (I hear it always in Southern Barrens Theramore strongholds)
Xaxas
Silvermoon city

Level 17
My favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBcmJHrLGuU

I would love to point out this amaizing songs:
Fireland
Jaina's theme
Invincible
Darnassus
Nightsong (Night elf battle music in Ashenvale)
Heart of Pandaria
Alliance hold (I hear it always in Southern Barrens Theramore strongholds)
Xaxas
Silvermoon city

I love Invincible, Xaxas, Darnassus and Nightsong Too!

In no particular order:

Karazhan
Jaina's Theme
Talador Music
Frostfire Ridge
Eversong Woods
Invincible
All tavern music, but my favorite is Thunderbrew.
Gilneas Music
Westfall (pre-Cata)
Dragonblight

Plenty more. Those are definitely some of my favorites.

Tavern Musics... They are Awsome. I Like Lion's Pride A Lot. It gives the feeling of a Tavern.

I love the theme that played in vanilla Loch Modan.

I remember hearing this the first time combined with the impressive visuals (back then) of the dwarven dam on my first travel through Azeroth as a puny human, making my way towards the destroyed dwarven bridge south of Arathi, just to get to the Silverpine forest for that single quest I had in Shadowfang keep.

It was amazing.

Sadly, they never achieved the same feeling of lonelyness and epicness, getting lost in the massive world of Vanilla WoW ever again.

I enjoyed not having a mount before level 40.
I enjoyed collecting the flight paths manually.
I enjoyed not having every quest packed with people from different servers.
I enjoyed not having giant quest hubs in every zone.
I enjoyed the lonely grinding in remote places for crafting materials ...

Vanilla WoW was magic. Burning Crusade started to remove all that magic, making WoW a game. Vanilla WoW wasn't a game. It was an experience. And the music made it so. I could just close my eyes after soaking in all the impressive landmarks on Azeroth after countless hours of traveling ... and let the feeling invoked by the music get me.
In a way, Vanilla WoW was the most immersive world I ever experienced. Immersive because I felt I was actually in that world, traveling, conquering. Not just farming epic items.

The composers of the Vanilla WoW tracks did an impressive job capturing the vibe of the zones. I wish I could go back in time, erase my memory and experience all that again.

I love the theme that played in vanilla Loch Modan.

I remember hearing this the first time combined with the impressive visuals (back then) of the dwarven dam on my first travel through Azeroth as a puny human, making my way towards the destroyed dwarven bridge south of Arathi, just to get to the Silverpine forest for that single quest I had in Shadowfang keep.

It was amazing.

Sadly, they never achieved the same feeling of lonelyness and epicness, getting lost in the massive world of Vanilla WoW ever again.

I enjoyed not having a mount before level 40.
I enjoyed collecting the flight paths manually.
I enjoyed not having every quest packed with people from different servers.
I enjoyed not having giant quest hubs in every zone.
I enjoyed the lonely grinding in remote places for crafting materials ...

Vanilla WoW was magic. Burning Crusade started to remove all that magic, making WoW a game. Vanilla WoW wasn't a game. It was an experience. And the music made it so. I could just close my eyes after soaking in all the impressive landmarks on Azeroth after countless hours of traveling ... and let the feeling invoked by the music get me.
In a way, Vanilla WoW was the most immersive world I ever experienced. Immersive because I felt I was actually in that world, traveling, conquering. Not just farming epic items.

The composers of the Vanilla WoW tracks did an impressive job capturing the vibe of the zones. I wish I could go back in time, erase my memory and experience all that again.

I thought it was a matter of age or knowledge that prevented me from having those feelings again. But when I tried out Nostalrius, I was pleasantly surprised at how similar it felt and how fulfilling things were. I'd recommend anyone else to do the same. It is still different since I'm not a noob to the game anymore, but the community is great.

I thought it was a matter of age or knowledge that prevented me from having those feelings again. But when I tried out Nostalrius, I was pleasantly surprised at how similar it felt and how fulfilling things were. I'd recommend anyone else to do the same. It is still different since I'm not a noob to the game anymore, but the community is great.
Unfortunately, I think all my experience with games and MMOs in particular I collected over the years will ruin the nostalgia... It just isn't the same as when I was still in college and MMOs were a fresh and exciting thing.

I'm pretty sure if I'd go back to vanilla WoW now, I'd just get frustrated for exactly the same things I loved about the game originally.

At this point, I just don't want to spoil my memories.

I hope someone eventually creates an MMO that can get me on the same level as Vanilla WoW. A game focused on exploration, not progress.

I always regarded the lack of mid-highlevel quests in Vanilla WoW as a feature, not as bad game design. It made you explore and travel through the world just to find new quests.
Nowadays, you don't even have a reason to cross a highlevel zone or move somewhere far away just to progress. You get everything on the silver platter.

I still remember when the mid level 30 quest hole first popped up and I didn't know where to go next. I had this one quest in Thousand Needles (before Cataclysm destroyed the vibe of that zone) and one in Tanaris, so I thought "why not just go and explore the other continent by now?".

Due to the way how flightpaths worked back then and all the missing convenience features, I had to travel there completely on foot. Mounts were level 40, I was 35. I already completed most of Stranglethorn, so I grabbed a booty bay ferry into the Barrens and then ended up not going straight for thousand needles, but actually went into Stonetalon and Thunderbluff, just to see those regions. And Stonetalon was amazing when I first saw it.

Needless to say, the quests in Thousand Needles and Tanaris didn't last long. Leveling took way more XP back in the days. So the search for quests continued. Exciting times!

Level 17
Unfortunately, I think all my experience with games and MMOs in particular I collected over the years will ruin the nostalgia... It just isn't the same as when I was still in college and MMOs were a fresh and exciting thing.

I'm pretty sure if I'd go back to vanilla WoW now, I'd just get frustrated for exactly the same things I loved about the game originally.

At this point, I just don't want to spoil my memories.

I hope someone eventually creates an MMO that can get me on the same level as Vanilla WoW. A game focused on exploration, not progress.

I always regarded the lack of mid-highlevel quests in Vanilla WoW as a feature, not as bad game design. It made you explore and travel through the world just to find new quests.
Nowadays, you don't even have a reason to cross a highlevel zone or move somewhere far away just to progress. You get everything on the silver platter.

I still remember when the mid level 30 quest hole first popped up and I didn't know where to go next. I had this one quest in Thousand Needles (before Cataclysm destroyed the vibe of that zone) and one in Tanaris, so I thought "why not just go and explore the other continent by now?".

Due to the way how flightpaths worked back then and all the missing convenience features, I had to travel there completely on foot. Mounts were level 40, I was 35. I already completed most of Stranglethorn, so I grabbed a booty bay ferry into the Barrens and then ended up not going straight for thousand needles, but actually went into Stonetalon and Thunderbluff, just to see those regions. And Stonetalon was amazing when I first saw it.

Needless to say, the quests in Thousand Needles and Tanaris didn't last long. Leveling took way more XP back in the days. So the search for quests continued. Exciting times!

Wow Nice story.

Level 11
Wow, so old here, I guess I will revive, mine is Stormlords on the March, the garrison music when you first enter it, so epic.

Level 17
Wow, so old here, I guess I will revive, mine is Stormlords on the March, the garrison music when you first enter it, so epic.

This is the Second Necro-post On this thread, LoL. Anyway, Yeah, Just like others, this one Is Epic too. Overall WoW Has Special Music... Oh have you Listened to the Shattering? Specially the End? It has another meaning of Epicness... a Mix of Legends of azeroth and Arthas my Son... That's why I Chose it as the Best one. I Also Like the Following:

Nightsong
Taverns of Azeroth: Lion's Pride
Xaxas
Arthas My son
Ironforge
Legends of azeroth
Shaping the World
Stormwind
Serpent's Heart

and Thanks for Subscribing!

Level 11
This is the Second Necro-post On this thread, LoL. Anyway, Yeah, Just like others, this one Is Epic too. Overall WoW Has Special Music... Oh have you Listened to the Shattering? Specially the End? It has another meaning of Epicness... a Mix of Legends of azeroth and Arthas my Son... That's why I Chose it as the Best one. I Also Like the Following:

Nightsong
Taverns of Azeroth: Lion's Pride
Xaxas
Arthas My son
Ironforge
Legends of azeroth
Shaping the World
Stormwind
Serpent's Heart

and Thanks for Subscribing!
I looked at when this was created, lol, I see now, I also love Arthas My Son, Ironforge, Ulduar, and my 2nd place before Stormlords is Heart of Pandaria, specially the last 3 mins, so epic, also Grommash Hellscream and Jaina's Home, can't remember its name.

Last edited:
Level 17
My Son Arthas and Invincible.

Best Ever. Nobrainer.

I Love them Both.

Chaosy, Do you have any idea what language is Invincible? I Don't think it's latin...

Comilito equinus
orbitas lacuna.
G'odhun al korokh
boda uhm.
Boda uhm ron'kashal
detrmentum a do soladiatas.

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Palahm Raval.

Comilito equinus
orbitas lacuna.
G'odhun al korokh
boda uhm.
Boda uhm ron'kashal

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Palahm Raval...

Level 9
I Love them Both.

Chaosy, Do you have any idea what language is Invincible? I Don't think it's latin...

Comilito equinus
orbitas lacuna.
G'odhun al korokh
boda uhm.
Boda uhm ron'kashal

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Palahm Raval.

Comilito equinus
orbitas lacuna.
G'odhun al korokh
boda uhm.
Boda uhm ron'kashal

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Palahm Raval...
It maybe is somekinda elven language. Atleast it sounds alot like elven language, but not the blood elves one.

Level 17
It's not Thalassian that's for sure.
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Thalassian

Why the fuck would they sing about Arthas in Elvish.

If you go to an Orc in WoW and write something as a Human something else will be displayed. I am pretty sure such a language is used in the song. I know I read it in the comments of the vid a long time ago but I don't remember what it said.

IDK...
CAN SB SAY WHAT LANGUAGE IS INVINCIBLE WRITTEN IN? ANYONE FROM BLIZZARD? IN HIVE MAYBE? [_*End of rage*_]

Level 18
My favorite music is the music from the jade forest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIEWHFxinw but I also loves every musics here ;D

It's the common language. Common is not English it's another language, for example, thrall = slave.

heres the translation I found :

'O steed, (my) stalwart companion
I mourn your loss
Even in death, (you were the) first in battle,
(And the) last to retreat, even so in death
Alas, I have lost a part of myself.

Long live the king
May his reign last forever
May his strength...
Fail him never.

I mourn your loss

Long live the king
May his strength...
Fail him never.

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/invincible-invincible.html-1#ixzz3e9xWaiwg

Level 17
heres the translation I found :

I mourn your loss

Long live the king
May his strength...
Fail him never.

I mourn your loss

Long live the king
May his strength...
Fail him never.

Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/fr/invincible-invincible.html-1#ixzz3e9xWaiwg

I've also seen this on Wowwilkia.com and Wowgamepedia.com and Battle.net.

What I ask is Which Language Exactly? Just Exactly? I already found out that it is Custom.

OT: Most People (Including me) have liked Arthas My Son...

Level 17
Level 8
Song of Elune this soundtrack is made by Deren Duke,Jason Hayes Tracy W.Bush and Glen Stafford and is used in WOW Cataclysm.
Most of the wow soundtrack are composed by this four artists.
THere is no question or doubts for original thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.