• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What We All Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndh

ndh

Level 8
So here i am, surfing the internet, so i decided to check up on a game i was interested in. Low and behold, the game went south and has no more funding. To top that, i am recovering from surgery. All in all, ths week has sucked. I cant evn work on my map because i cant sit down :( So here i am guys and gals, venting about my life issues.

If your interested, the game is called Prime - Battle for Dominus. Had tons of promise imo.
feel free to vent about life wth me, we all need an outlet :goblin_good_job:

Long live the Hive!

Level 9
So here i am, surfing the internet, so i decided to check up on a game i was interested in. Low and behold, the game went south and has no more funding. To top that, i am recovering from surgery. All in all, ths week has sucked. I cant evn work on my map because i cant sit down :( So here i am guys and gals, venting about my life issues.

If your interested, the game is called Prime - Battle for Dominus. Had tons of promise imo.
feel free to vent about life wth me, we all need an outlet :goblin_good_job:

Long live the Hive!

Thats life bro, i tend to get injuries pretty often too but not as bad as not beign able to sit, did u fell on ur ass or somethin? or did u... uhmmm.. with uhmmm... a horse or somethin? haha jk well dude just keep up and keep lookin forward to beign able t sit, once u can sit then everywhing will be easier hahaha oh and by the way check this out:

Does this video answer your question? ahahaha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.