• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with colours when game is with observers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys, I am dedicated dota player and I have one big problem.

As you most know there are 3 modes of colours on your minimap wich can be changed by pressing ALT-A button.: 1. all players units use player colours 2. minimap display allies and enemys 3 minimap display you allies and enemys. So basicly mode 1. is 12 colours mode 2. 3 colours and mode 3. 4 colours. All my life I played with two colours formation and its really hard for me to play with mode 1., but when a game is hosted with observers/referees modes 2. and 3 become ussless, colours change, heroes is still highlighted, but the units are dark green, same as map colours, so you cant see them at all! Usualy clan wars or high skilled league matches are with observers so the 2 options i have is 1. not to see creeps 2. play with 12 colours witch i cant, becouse 5 years i played with 2 colours either of these 2 ways my skill drops atleast 25% :(

Maybe anyone here knows tool / add-on with which I could make all 3 modes function properly when game is hosted with obs/refs or has any suggestions (exept the one "go play with 12 colours like most ppl do! :p" I would be very grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.