• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is your favourite song at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Title says it all, is there any song at the moment what you just keep listening over and over again? Is there any song what is just special to you at the moment? Link it here!

I think this is one of the best songs evermade and I just can't get enough of it, I just keep listening it. For three weeks I've listened it many many times everyday.

EDIT: Replaced the video because this new one has better sound quality

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Well their Japanese but these are my 2 favorite songs. Just heard them on BentoBeatBox one day and they became my fav's.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'd post the video of a concert if the audio wasn't terrible.

Level 11
Everyone loves that song, at least those who actually remember the song, reminds me of the old days... Classic Song, thats why its my favorite :D hehe

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I hated it then and I hate it now.

Level 11
Burr!

Actually you know what... too many rock songs on here.. so ill put another one of my favorites up.... Burr!

most of yall probably wont like it.. but i think its tight

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
How can people have 1 favorite song. Ever after 3 playthroughs any song gets boring unless its creating atmosphere (games). I usually listen to a song twice then change to a different one and sometimes back again then to another one. I find it impossible to have a favorite song.

Level 11
Not unless there a song that is extermely special... a song that has so much meaning to you and your life... i can see someone having a favorite song that way :D hehe

Level 25
How can people have 1 favorite song. Ever after 3 playthroughs any song gets boring unless its creating atmosphere (games). I usually listen to a song twice then change to a different one and sometimes back again then to another one. I find it impossible to have a favorite song.
Are you serious? Don't you have one special song that really means something to you,
or at least a song that you just love because of its awesomeness?

I personally have more than one favorite song, but "Världsherravälde", "Missing time with MDFMK" and more are tracks
that I can repeat over and over again without getting bored of them :p

Level 17
Are you serious? Don't you have one special song that really means something to you,
or at least a song that you just love because of its awesomeness?

I personally have more than one favorite song, but "Världsherravälde", "Missing time with MDFMK" and more are tracks
that I can repeat over and over again without getting bored of them :p

Yeah ive listened to the song i posted literally hundreds of times and im still not bored of it.

Level 7
Without You - Breaking Benjamin. :thumbs_up:

@Fan - I saw Paramore live late last year, not bad.

OMG! Someone who loves BB just like I dO! REP FOR THAT :D

This is a video uploaded by my self. I think this one has the best quality of the song.

This song is like: OH MY GOD! Who could come up with such lyrics. Well, Benjamin Burnley surely did :D

Love the refrain too much not to have it as a fav. song.
here's my edition of the refrain:
Cause I know how you are, and how you think of me, I don't wanna be friends, I want a family. :D

Yeah, I'm a real Hardcore BB fan.

Level 11
OMG! Someone who loves BB just like I dO! REP FOR THAT :D

This is a video uploaded by my self. I think this one has the best quality of the song.

This song is like: OH MY GOD! Who could come up with such lyrics. Well, Benjamin Burnley surely did :D

Love the refrain too much not to have it as a fav. song.
here's my edition of the refrain:
Cause I know how you are, and how you think of me, I don't wanna be friends, I want a family. :D

Yeah, I'm a real Hardcore BB fan.

Wow i like breaking benjamin too, but im surprised this song isn't on your list.. this is my #1 song from Breaking Benjmain for me

Blow Me Away

Level 3
Sorry for not fully complying with the purpose of the thread, but I can't let this one slide...

Adema - Immortal

My very first and unforgettable favorite.

Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.