• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are your favorite melee maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
What are your favorite melee maps, it can be blizzard's melee or other people's melee?

Mine probably are the following:

BLIZZARD
  • Booty bay
  • Korea
  • Turtle Rock
  • Venetia
  • Enarko's Way
  • Lost temple

CUSTOM

Level 16
Blizzard:
  • Plunder Isles: it is was the first one upon which I based my map.
  • Friends: I can play next to Human computer enemy and have fun with him :cgrin:
  • that one with 5 players down and 5 up, because they are close to each other, maybe dalaran ruins.
  • I generally like games that has city-like terrains and doodads, and island-like doodads and terrain
  • and maps that has too close camps
Custom:
  • my map no doubt:goblin_yeah:, although it has no terrain.
  • I got to check those you mentioned, I've never seen em before. especially the one with 12 players. It may fit my map, with alliances... wow:goblin_jawdrop:perfect integrity.
  • and small town I guess, although I did not try it, but camps are close.

Level 11
Blizzard :
- Friends : I got lulz when AI fight each other when their base are gets too close to each other. I always set to get ryandom hero thing for more lulz
- Lost Temple : my favorite place because of the fountain's place.
Custom :
My own maps, although one of it somehow got broken when I import WoW harpy to it -.-

Level 15
Blizzard:
Islands- I used its terrain for my Water World Map, aside from that, its really an innovative maps.

Custom:
*Blood Raven Pack- extraodinary and he is able to create kick ass 12 player map.
*Elemental War - melee map that was a very risky move when it comes to terraining, BR had to combine different tile set to create something new, sadly it got rejected, still got it on my hard drive though.
*Ancient Haosis - :cgrin:
*Rocky Land - its innovative, what else to say.

Level 28
Level 3
I don't really have any favorite maps, they're all good, and that includes the custom maps here. But I do like altered melee maps more than simple melee maps.

Level 15
My favorites are:
Battle For Outland(I wish there were more maps with a full elven techtree)
Faction Wars(Awesome futuristic weaponry with plenty of references to classic and beloved games) Kudos Ken-E!
EchoStorm(probably, it ain't out yet, but I'll probably play it and love it).

Status
Not open for further replies.