• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your All-time Favorite Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Title explains it all. What are your favorite maps in the Warcraft Database of all-time?

The Chosen Ones [Link]
Amazing campaign. One of the few enjoyable campaigns, IMO. A lengthy as well as fantastic storyline alongside great gameplay makes it one of a kind, not just your usual hack'n'slash game.

Fantasy Life [Link]
Whilst some may enjoy it and others may be repulsed at the very fabrication and existence of this game, I honestly love Fantasy Life. It's no everyday you find an RPG whereby you can play as two different faction and interact differently as well. The game itself is rich in secrets and quests, as well as triggered events.

Real Life [For Morons] [Link]
Unfortunately, dead. But Real Life [For Morons] remains as one of the best, if not the best RPG-cum-LoaP styled map out there. Never will you find such as map of this genre rich in secrets as well as so much to discover.

Dwarf Campaign [Link]
Another gem midst the mud and mire. The Dwarf campaign shows that you don't need uber fancy terrain, eyecandy skills or the need to customize bloody thing to create one of the best genres of it's time. An excellent storyline as well as an enthralling gameplay makes the Dwarf Campaign top most other campaigns.

Island Troll Tribes [Link]
The first multiplayer map I'm placing on my list. The reason being it's extremely versatile and addictive gameplay, as well as the need for cooperation to survive and eventually destroy your enemies.

Werewolf: Transylvania [Link]
Perhaps I have a thing for supernatural maps, but really, who can't enjoy this map (Unless you played it in singleplayer). Instead of your typical Vampirism map, Werewolf: Transylvania really refines the "art".

Pyramid Escape [Link]
As insanely fun game especially, and really the only way to have fun, if you play with your friends. Plenty of minigames to keep you craving for a second, third and fourth replay.

Impossible Bosses [Link]
By impossible, they truly mean impossible unless you have someone who knows what they're doing. This, in reality, makes this game all the more competitive and addictive

Mafia [Link]
A remake of the classic card game where each player is assigned a role which only he/she knows of. The great thing about this game being in Warcraft is that now there are 22 roles, instead of the usual five, making each game last longer and more entertaining.

Legion TD [Link]
An excellent game where cooperation and brutality meet. With a hundred and one ways to kill or be killed, Legion TD is unique for it's genre of maps.

Dark Deeds [Link]
As I said before, I've a fetish for supernatural maps. Dark Deeds is no exception. While very akin to the classic Vampirism, without the crappy terrain and rigid gameplay, Dark Deeds also has more than one type of monster to become, randomly selected.

Hungry Hungry Felhounds [Link]
An insanely addictive minigame as well as having a near-legendary status of having one of the most rips, only beaten by none other than LoaP, Hungry Hungry Fehounds, despite all the rips, remains to be the same game wherever you download from.

This Wreckage [Link]
Another incredible single-player map. I personally prefer this over When The Freedom Slips Away, mostly because of the vastness of this new map and how surprisingly captivating the gameplay was.

I think I've already listed a shitload of maps, so I don't want to stop everyone else from posting. What about yours?

Level 28
You got some of my favorites, like the Chosen One, Dwarf Campaign, This Wreckage

So here is my list:

Custom Melee maps:

Altered Melee Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.