• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
no game is perfectly balanced, but WAR with its 20 classes is more balanced than WoW with its 9 classes, in PvP

oh, and i would just like to point out, WARs PvP actually requires teamwork, unless you want to lose by a landslide
So does WoWs... ?!

Level 13
WoW has that when you play in the arena. Maybe not to WARs extent, but I doubt it's that different.
WoW PvP is about small battles with few people, while WAR PvP is big battles with lots of people.

And WAR PvP is different from WoW. There are some different mechanics to it and it also requires abit more thinking IMO.

Level 8
You don't have to constantly communicate; it helps a friggen ton, but you can still possibly do it.

I have an Order character on Volkmar (can't remember by Ork's server). Any of you guys?

I love throwing gernades... Damn, theres alot of Chaos ranged. Seems like Melee is outnumbered 5-1 compared to ranged...

Status
Not open for further replies.