• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Map making contest 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I Hope teh maps are based on a checklist sort of thing

(E.G)

Terrain #/10
Gameplay #/10
Style #/10
Lag #/10
Replayability #/10
Triggering #/10
Other#10

Then averaged results to get a total?

And may i sugegst a hgiher score than 10 to rank em on cas the smaller it is teh more chance of ties n shit :p

Plus if u get a 90 u feel alot betetr than if u get a 9 :p

Myclam--

M

Myclam--

well, i unno when i'll have my RPG readyish seeing as how school and such is brutal and i barely have time to test the thing...
well hopefully i'll get it in soon

Level 7
Well due to some Technical errors **PIECA SHIT COMP GET A VIRUS ON ME WILL YA!!** im restrained to my old El Shitto comp so I wont be working for a while. If worst comes to worse thos i DO have a copy on this computer and can probably send it to you uncompleted.... its nearly done tho jsut Demi Spells and balancing mainly but still..... :x

Level 7
**update on Asas's Comp**

Due to continuing virus complications i may be unable to finish My map in time, or even be able to send it to Bob in its current state (it is Extremely hard for me to connect tot eh internet and very undependable when i am).

Also my dad is considering reformatting the computer (**AGAIN!!!**) and that will probably elad to a good week befor eim allowed to do much more than watch :?

But ill do my best to have WoT ready in time....And sent....

Level 3
Alright, I'm sorry to ask this, which has probably been asked before. I checked the rules in the first post, but I couldn't find an answer to this:

I know you aren't allowed to use other peoples spells and such, but how about skins and models?

Myclam--

M

Myclam--

there was an extension? i thought i'd just be late or overdue and disqualified...well actually i probably still will be anyways since i have 2 projects and 3 midterms to work on

that, and i only have the first chapter of my RPG being tested, although i really only planned to submit a full working version of that one chapter anyways (which takes like 45 minutes to complete anyways)

Level 7
it COULD be optusnet but im pretty sure its jsut my shoddy ass virused up computer :x

If i could be bothered to transfer teh file upstairs i could propably send it to you (But its hard to ge a connection on this el crappo router, Plus every time i go to do it i remember a bug fix :p )

Level 7
But bob... ive got no email problems from my upstairs computer which uses optusnet.... and lots from my downstairs one which has a virus...

Seeing the sonnection?

Unfortunately my upstairs comp is El Shitto as i mentned :p

And yews Putting El in front of a word DOES make it sound kool 8)

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.