1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Warcraft 1.26 Patch

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Leak-, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Leak-

Leak-
    Warcraft 3 - Patch 1.26

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27804790202&sid=3000

• Hex will no longer provide a speed boost to a Hero if cast at the end of Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage effects.
    • Reverted the 1.25b fix, "Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis."
    • Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during Battle.net games.

2. rcshaggy

rcshaggy
    What's with these updates for all of a sudden, and still I didn't notice any flaws yet to my Warcraft III from the updates so yeah.

3. Weep

Weep
    I'm again having the problem where I can't run the updater without first reinstalling WC3. Never had the problem before 1.25b. Ah well, no WC3 for me until they release the standalone...

4. blade_great

blade_great
  5. thelifelessone

thelifelessone
    Maybe they've decided they like the Warcraft III community again?

6. Sevion

Sevion
    I doubt that. They've probably remembered that SC2 modding sucks so they're trying to keep WC3 afloat.

7. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Macs were having a bunch of disconnects when playing, so they fixed that with this patch.

8. rcshaggy

rcshaggy
    Well I'm glad, that I have Windows 7 then. LOL...
    Well anyway don't see any flaws yet for Warcraft III, but still happy that they are making patches for it. :3

9. Adiktuz

Adiktuz
    I hope that they'll make an update which boosts the capabilities of wc3 and the WE without sacrificing anything... ^_^

10. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos
    What!? Another version!?

11. Xarwin

Xarwin
    Good job on the random patching Blizzard.
    They still forgot to patch out the loophack and the security flaw.

12. supertoinkz

supertoinkz
    And still no WE changes.

13. Tleno

Tleno
    Nothing special again... this should have been 1.25b, not 1.26.. and what's with no dangerous exploit thing fixing?

14. thelifelessone

thelifelessone
    Hmm, maybe they'll do 1.27 soon, and add something new to the game.

15. Raven0

Raven0
    They couldn't have thrown in some simple editor changes as well?

16. -Peper-

-Peper-
    Another stupid patch.
    This should be minor, at least 1.25c or something.
    Why they released a such major version with minor updates?
    And lol, looks like 1.27 coming fast.

17. Dr. Boom

Dr. Boom
    Moin moin -_-

A simple question: Is Blizzard stupid? =O

For real, they made a patch, to fix stuff from the last patch? And how this continue? 1.26b to fix issues of 1.26?

Hmm anyway, for now I will stay on 1.24e, because it's the most played version on Garena, since Battle.Net sux since bot hosting is the trend.

18. Narrat0r

Narrat0r
    Jesus effing Christ, that was fast.

19. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre
    ^ On Garena many ppl don't know of a new patch, cause they hardly click battle net (or dont use original war3 :)) otherwise i dont see other reason they dont update

My former war3 mates some of which r very good and have owned top players, I follow war3 around them and there is maybe slightly more activity than say when SC2 was out last year and before patch 1.25. Probably due to the new patch and Lucifer and Sweet returning.

But even if so, I highly doubt.. just a little more than last year, when another several months pass without anything important like this patch, it will be as dead war3 as 2010. Though seeing other ppl play sure pulls me back, yet I resist and dont wanna play it.

Oh ,,,replays of 1.25 dont work now due to minor fixes. ,, well im glad i watched my buddy vs Remind replay just on time

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  20. Weep

Weep
    Well, nevermind, I got it to work; I think my maps folder was too big. The patch worked after I moved everything out.