• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCard Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I ve made a card Game and I d love some feedback about bugs and playstyles I need to know.
List of stuff to note about:
-Too weak/strong stuff
-Possible card ideas/better ideas for cards already in game
-Stuff which isn't interesting enough
-Stuff unclear to the player
-Bugs
I really wish for this map to become more popular.
the discord for it is here: Join the WarCard Discord Server!

Attachments

• WarCard_B 1.1.11.w3m
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Level 14
I like the idea. I'll have to play some multiplayer games to get a final opinion, but my initial impression is that it seems a little slow to start.

It's also probably worth forcing some kind of card "tier" system and making them available progressively as the game goes on to prevent a player on either team pooling and sending a big and/or powerful wave of stuff all at once (e.g. this is an issue experienced in Desert Strike and Legion TD which makes those maps particularly predictable and boring).

Level 26
First of all thank god someone came to help me cause playing with novices brings me almost no intel.
Second of all, as a playing tip, try making combos with your teammates cause the main idea of this is to play with your friends
Third of all ,referring to the big wave part, I've put a 15 gold limit, so people cannot simply stack 100 gold then spam stuff. If after some more games you still feel like 15 isn t enough I could set the limit to 10, when the income grows bigger than 10 or smth like that.
Once more thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.