• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to see something real scary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
uh
/@ Narrator, you can't give quotes while it isn't your turn
/@ Etzer, Headhunter, and it's not soldier, it's Zul'Jin
/@ Aegis Runestone

1.Knight
2.Shadow Hunter? (meh, random guess, it's probably wrong)
3.Raider
4.Sorceress

Oh ok xD

Level 9
1) Knight
2) I know! The bad-ass trollish head-huntin shadowy-figure known as the Shadow Hunter.
3) Wolf Rider
4) Sorceress

Level 6
uh
/@ Narrator, you can't give quotes while it isn't your turn
/@ Etzer, Headhunter, and it's not soldier, it's Zul'Jin
/@ Aegis Runestone

1.Knight
2.Shadow Hunter? (meh, random guess, it's probably wrong)
3.Raider
4.Sorceress

You're RIGHT! You win! You get to post the next quotes. Sorry, Lmao.ME, you were a little slow. ;)

Sorry for the delay

3 Campaign and 1 melee (as always -_-)

1.Prepare yourselves, I sense a gnoll ahead
2.War Mills contains various upgrades that can improve your troops
3.For Lord Garitho..uuhhh. Lord Deteroc!
4.I went on a job interview the other day and they were like 'uhh, what's that smell?' and I was like, 'Oh, sorry, it's me'. And then they said they didn't think I'd be able to fit in with the other employees, 'cause they're living and, you know, I'm dead, so I wouldn't be a team player. But then I said I could work 24 hours. And they said 'Oh, right. You could work the graveyard shift'. (lololol)

easy quotes is easy

Level 18
What when you click on the hydarlisk one of first thing it says is the yeaah and then it says waaaa and then some random noises which i dont remember.
Anyways I give my turn to someone else because im good at guessing unit quotes not campaign ones.

Level 14
-Not exactly, Illidan doesn't says that. Only the Demon Hunter :p
-Correct
-No, I was talking about that the third was Akama, read one of my prervious posts, it says the fourth (Cairne) was correct. Misunderstanding :p
-As is said, you were correct before, it is from Cairne.

Status
Not open for further replies.