• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Voice acting x2] Need male with eastern European or Russian accent + British female

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can imitate the accent well then that's fine too :B

Only need to do 4 lines (each) for the moment, possibly more in a few months.

Also the voice shouldn't be too deep.

(I need these because one of my voice actor's computer broke, and another one is not talking to me for a few months)

EDIT: Only need the british female now.

Last edited:
Here are 3 lines made by the usual voice actor I'd use. His computer broke so he doesn't have a microphone, and last time he came to my house he broke the straps off of my wiimotes and tried to reset my wii. So I banned him from my house.

:p

Attachments

• JtDfirch1.mp3
    61.4 KB · Views: 70
  • JtDfirch2.mp3
    57.5 KB · Views: 64
  • JtDfirch3.mp3
    52.3 KB · Views: 52
When he gets his microphone he's going to be doing it slower anyway.

EDIT: Okay some lines.

• Aha! Free at last from that wretched place! Now to find the artifact and get sweet revenge!
  • Hey, shut up before I... YOU! So it was you who found the artifact! Give me it! Give me the artifact, puny dragon!
  • She's right. There are too many people around here! Mark my word, Scorch, someday I will get that artifact!

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Yeah, I can fix that problem easily.
I tend to forget about it when I'm not paying much attention to what I'm doing... =_=

Anyway sign me up as the malicious dragon, Py.
Just PM me or notify me through the chat when you need any lines done.

Level 3
PM me with any voice acting needs. I can get you a real Russian (best friend's family is from Russia, VERY heavy accents.) :p

or someone polish (again, heavy accents)
or British.

Those are the main three off the top of my head. Like I said, PM me and I'll see what I can get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.