• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Village Builder 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Village Builder 2010!
This project is dead due to save file corruption. FML:cry:

Shout Out

This project is currently dead, not sure if i will restart the project cos i had spent alot of time on it before it corrupted. So so so so annoying.
Creators

Season One - Hunter101 :fp: Download.
Season Two - DM_Craft - No Download Available.
Season Three - pRo.MAPMAKER - No BETA releases.

What is village builder?[Season 1]
Village Builder is a map created for approx 8 normal players and 1/2 raiders.
The players choose from a selection of races; orc, troll, elf etc and they find an area to start their village.
Once they find their village they create civilians which create an income that is used to create an army. More civilians = more money = bigger army!
Raiders in the other hand are basically 2 players which get alot more money at the start to create an army which theyre aim is to destroy all the normal players.
The problem is that the Raider's units are not nearly as strong as the normal players.. so they will need to act quick before the normal players become to strong.
When the Raiders have been defeated the players can decide which of the other players they want as their ally and then they attack each other.
Winner = Last man standing!

What changes i'l be bringing!
All the races will be remade completly and re-balanched!
New abilities for the heroes such as the "Radiation Bomb"!
Freelance hero is going to be fixed, and changed into a way its sort of like a RPG hero :).
Each race has new units, mostly spellcasters with buffs and auras to increase the powers of the players army!
A brand new terrain with more natural bases and a hell of a lot more decoration!
Raiders are being changed to 'Bandits' which will only be controlled by one player. The Bandits will have a brand new selection of units and more heroes to choose from!

Freelance Hero
This is a role that was introduced in Village Builder Gold, unfortunatly it was bugged and unplayable.
I will be completly re-triggering this role and adding tons of different camera angles which can be chosen by the player that takes the role.
The hero will also have an item area which will be automatically filled with items when the hero kills a unit.
The freelance hero has access to items and abilities that normal heroes don't have access to.
The player controlling the freelance hero also has the decision to who will be their enemy and ally.

Current Progress
Terraining __________
Units __________
Triggering __________
Abilities _________

Last edited:
Level 8
Hey, I really liked the Village Builder series, and thought that somebody should make it way better, and I'm glad somebody is doing that!
If you need help with some GUI triggers, I'll help you out, and I'll BETA test for you as well, and let you know whats good and whats bad when it gets released ^_^

Level 6
Hey, I really liked the Village Builder series, and thought that somebody should make it way better, and I'm glad somebody is doing that!
If you need help with some GUI triggers, I'll help you out, and I'll BETA test for you as well, and let you know whats good and whats bad when it gets released ^_^

Yehhh same! I love village builder ^_^.
Yehhh in the Hunter_101 theres tons of bugs so i thought id just remake the whole thing and add some of my own features:)!

With GUI triggers im pretty confident i wont be needing any help because ive been learning to trigger for like 5 years now so i can almost do everything! :)

But with the BETA testing id be very grateful if you could help with the BETA testing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.