• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Useless Map Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
HEy, I've made an absolute useless map! IT has got over 100 mb, and is meant to be played multiplayer! It's useless cuz the cap is 8 mb, but this has 100 :p (can't upload it because i deleted it... it had a virus.)

Here's the plot the map has... well, had:

A long time ago, in the far land known as South Carolina, came some king. 2 seconds later he died, but his ghost remained. He wandered all around the globe, looking for a death or resurection. He met a lot of people, Roger federer, milorad cavic, Simon Belmont and DRACulA. He got resurected by the priest Shaft, a police-ist that is hidden inside a devilish man in Castlevania simphony of the night. He told him he should find the Angry video game nerd, and ask him how to do that. The nerd explains him wisely. "It's like taking a shit on a pile of shit."
The dead king continues his journey. He came across Tleno, and asked him about death. Tleno answered with his wisdom: "Rofl, lol, omgwtfxdlol." He continued his way, and found out who obama is. He went to obama, only to find out that Obama is NOT the president. hE yElled "Yes we can". There appear'd l0w_kwaliti's models, and everyone is happy. They lived all happily ever after... OR DO THEY!?!? An meteor falls down from the sky, Disturbed music begins to play, and there comes the gameplay.... You pick between win or lose. If you pick win, you'll lose. IF you pick lose , YOu'll lose too.... If you type in Rofl or Lol, you'll get the secret ending... Which makes you lose too... You need to know my password in order to win... And that only knows me. It's: 06***5**4**a********u***za*88*****B****A*D88******Blablabla. If you typed in this (Or copy'n'pasted it), Then you'd get the secret Secret ending... That replaces the Disturbed song with the rickroll :D You still lose of course.

Woah...
Just now I see how crappy it was;. And I mean really... It had 100 mb... and it takes like 3 hours for it to load in the Warcraft 3.

Level 7
Jaret... that is the most stupid, useless, good-for-nothing, boring, map with a loading time that makes up for nothing. It sounds like the worst map I've EVER played.

I am sure it should win.

That was my catch... but it's deleted... since here on THW it is too big to be attached. I thought that I uploaded it... but no. Stupid... yea, it's stupid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.