• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

USEast Gaias #1 Clan HMX!!!! INFO INSIDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello everybody,
welcome to the thread of USEast's and battle.net's first ever in history and best gaias orpg/ general orpg clan. Old clan was clan Ebon, which was around when OML was, but now is clan HMx.

EVER WONDER WHO CAME UP WITH THE Strategies and first people TO KILL THE BOSSES OF DUNGEON 3 , GLITCH, EXPLOIT FREE?
HMX AND NCOMMAND- IS THE PLACE TO BE!

With the clan comes some of the most skilled gaias players, 0 % hack free, (cough clan gaias,NWS,SAD)

Benefits to becoming an HMx member?
-help to leveling
-members on every single day, many many members 93 AT THE MOMENT!
-(We will prune the clan soon, kicking out the inactives to make spots for active)
-Have a great time with funny personalities, great players (mostly all 30+ a couple have multiples)
-Weekly and daily Dungeon 3 runs, Dungeon 2 runes, and for new people Dungeon 1 runes.
-PvP tournaments!
-Clan meetings each couple weeks now that we have huge clan
-Bot access, host bot, channel bot, clan forums!!
http://clanhmx.0wn0.com/forum.htm

-MUCH MUCH more to even discuss in here, so get into the forums and ask one of the few shamans below to invite!

***** People who can invite you to clan whenever****
-Chief ncommand-
Shamans
Taigongwang
Reconcile
smallfry672
Warzipp
evil-kevin
HMx.Gaias bot is always in channel, which is my bot, if im there but in game u can whisper me and i can send invite with bot.

shaman spots may soon be up for grabs due to a couple inactive people etc.

JOIN TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.