• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New: Clan hmx back and operating! Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was a while back chief of Clan HMx, a very successfull gaias rpg clan on USEast. When I came back I created clan HYEL, the last remaining and most successful GoH/Gaias clan. under the name (cybliss)

CLAN HAS BEEN MADE ON OCTOBER/14/11 !!
WHISPER NCOMMAND- OR SOON TO COME BOTS/SHAMANS WHEN POSTED!
RECRUITING ANYONE AS LONG AS ACTIVE AND LOVE GAIAS/RPGS!

CHANNEL CLAN HMX2. BOT AND I SHOULD BE THERE 24/7.

REQUIREMENTS:
Active

Thats pretty much it. Shaman spots, bot accesses, things like that require me to know you good, knowledge of games, trustworthy etc.

Thank you!

Some old successful shamans:
TheLastDefender
Deathly_God
Mylifeisaverage
liltim1337

shamans can change at any time!

JOIN NOW! LOOKING FOR MORE GROUPS TO DO WEEKLY GAIAS DUNGEONS OR OTHERS! WILL HELP PEOPLE GET GEAR/LEVEL UP SOMEWHAT.

CONTACT ME BETWEEN 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST SCHOOLNIGHTS/WEEKNIGHTS AND 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM WEEKENDS/DAYS OFF.

Last edited:
Level 6
You **ing bump to high hell. You threaten to ban me from the bots when, I have d3-ready chars, and you want a full 6-man game to d3 and votekick me.

A royal ** you, to you, and the other **ing @@ ** with you.

clerk123
ncommand
MsY)K3mpo
garygary23
and Byakkatou

When you refuse to let people even play in the bots, it's not fun. It's beyond **ing rude. It far outcries 'not helping' or refusing to power-level.

**ing rude.

PS: And if you're all **ing East, one of you guys host and all play together. Some of us play on servers where we don't have enough people on at any given time to host a game on that region alone. Don't ruin the bots for those of us who need them.

PPS: If this is considered flaming, it most certainly is. But it's also warranted. A bunch of bloody liars, and game ruiners like this makes the entire project pointless for those outside of the little cliques.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
you trolled us the whole time, i have no idea half the things ur even talking about, prepared to be not only banned in games but here too, why would i yell at a random person if ur not doing anything wrong, u obviously were, bye.

Level 6
you trolled us the whole time, i have no idea half the things ur even talking about, prepared to be not only banned in games but here too, why would i yell at a random person if ur not doing anything wrong, u obviously were, bye.

I am only going to post 1 reply to this, to avoid becoming a Flamewar. My anger has simmered, but you, sir, are clearly an **. And a liar.

Screenshots show your 'reason' for votekicking me. I also know exactly what I said, and I did not 'troll' anyone. When I say "I am not leaving. F*** you." [I'll censor language, this time around], that is not trolling. When your buddy says "We'll wait for you next game" and I say "You aren't going to wait for me. F***ing liar." That is not trolling. When I got kicked, for which you had NO valid reason, I did not rejoin or prevent the game from starting. The fact that you guys continued to reset the start timer (and even threatened to 'We won't let the game start. Just leave.'), shows evidence of trolling, not anything I did.

The blatant arrogance and level of conceit you show by claiming [and threatening, regarding the bots] to have someone banned is troubling. Maybe it stems from a superiority complex, or an overinvested ego, but it's little more than words. I'd advise against open threats, especially when you, yourself, have flagrantly violated code of conduct/term of agreement matters on this very forum (Obvious example: Continual and repetitive reposting of advertising for your clan. Your previous post history shows how many threads this has occupied.)

As I said before, I intend not to continue this with you. You were in the wrong. I have proof of this. You can go f*** a hat for all I care. I just won't play with you and your ill-mannered 'friends' in the future, if I have any say in it.

Level 4
What bot was this on? If it was on mine, I would be happy to see these screenshots.

Level 6
Sent. This board doesn't auto-save sent PM's, it seems.

Edit: Thanks for the brilliant outcome. I'm glad this got resolved. I apologize to those uninvolved for the harsh language I used before (to those I meant it for, I don't apologize for my choice of words. Everyone else is an innocent bystander, though).

Level 4
People in clan gaia and clan hmx were trying to get a game going, u sit in that one fucking game just to annoy us all and piss us off, ur 1 pub we didnt want in our game. the most hilarious part of your troll spree is your spending time flaming a thread
no one wanted you, no one likes you, we needed you out of our game to fit another guy, so what are u gunna do? only hate on me? theres 12 other people trying to get into the game with us and they didnt complain, ur truely sad

Explain to me why theres a "votekick" command, for idiots like you

Take Care retard

@Samcro S0ul i believe is the main leader, ur not going to touch me, s0ul wont let some random USwest pub troll who no one knows get in the way of the best gaias player on bnet, funny noob.

Level 4
Ncommand, why are you still trying to talk? The only reason you were unbanned the first time was because I wanted to give you a second chance, S0ulseeker never said anything or asked me to unban you. Get off your high horse kid, you're staying banned.

Level 4
u just banned me over the dumbest most unrelated thing to the game ive ever seen, this guy is a random uswest pub. You banned me for saying !votekick landerz? and the other 100 people say !yes? LOL i cant wait till s0ul gets on, just trying to find an excuse scrub

Level 4
He's in clan Gaia for one, just because he was logged on USWest negates the fact that he doesn't have anymore right to join a "public" game than anyone else? If you wanted to play with little "d3 team" then why didn't you just create a private game? Where's your clan bot anyway? You saying, "have fun with your ban" when you're not even playing on your own bot is just asinine. Two, I've been talking to S0ul on Xfire this whole time, I highly doubt he'll oppose to me banning some 16 year old who thinks he can run his mouth.

Level 4
no one in ur clan could create the game using gaias.bot obviously im not retarded..or yes i wouldve done that, we had to get at least 6 people in the game, kid defiantly sits in the game just to troll us, do u just completely bypass the fact 13-14 FUCKING PEOPLE SAY "kick him out?" even in ur clan? why not ban those people? they all kicked him too

Sad troll

Level 4
Landerz sent me numerous screenshots of the lobby chat, and the majority of the names that were displayed were HMX members. At any time I highly doubt 13-14 people would be trying to join one game, considering none of the screenshots sent never had a full game. If you want, I could go back onto the bot and display the full join/leave logs and the chat logs when this happened.

What gives you the right to tell someone who's in Clan Gaia to "have fun with your ban"? That's just sheer ignorance, noone answers to you, not on my bot. All you do is try to break bridges with people with your egoistical attitude, and if you're naive enough to say I'm wrong, it just shows how immature you are. I'm done trying to convince you that you're wrong, I've seen the screenshots and I'll even look at the logs too, to see if there were "13-14 people" trying to join. You, will stay banned, but maybe I'll take off the tagban depending on how many Gaias members were actually playing in that game.

Level 4
do i honestly have to post back explaining **ing everything, who said 13-14 different names have to enter the game? tons and tons of people maybe even more of that were just sitting in clan hmx/clan gaia/other channels whispering people saying "can i get in that for d3?" or "i gotta get a d3 run in " etc, stop trying to make urself look good by justifying it, u know how @@ this sounds and how easy this is to bypass if ur going to be a ** about it.

Anyways had no idea that he was in clan gaia due to him being on uswest "nice member, leaves the server to go play on a diff one, i wouldnt rlly consider that in the clan" but anyways, L-O-L

{EDIT}
you also realize ur guys' bot hosts 24/7 a new game every time one starts, explain "WHY CANT THE **ING ** GO JOIN A DIFFERENT GAME?" its not that hard, it just shows how much of a @@ this guy is, i wouldve banned him if anything, he didnt have to play with us you know, just leave the game, be a good sport about it, join a new game, not hard, but what do **s know

Level 2
Actually just had a successful d3 run with landerz. He wasn't a troll and did his job.

Say, what species of primate is that in your signature and what's up with the shirt and wristwatch?

Level 4
You do not know who that is? lol i think ur being sarcastic though ill let u figure it out, if u dont then i dont think uve ever taken a step outside lol.

Zipzop, hes a troll, we had 6 people we needed every spot in the game, we refused to let the game start, and he still sat there, why would he just leave? hes trolling us, making us mad, case closed

Level 6
As much as I would enjoy jumping in for a 'neener-neener ha-ha' moment of wound-poking, I come offering only a little advice.

I don't know you from before, but apparently past actions, your actions in the game-in-question (memorably screenshotted for posterity), and your subsequent actions here all seem to culminate in SAMCRO's original message to you; Being on a high horse (and/or thinking you're better than people). From the limited information I have to base a judgement off of, I'd tend to agree.

However, everyone has the ability to grow and improve themselves. A little humility goes a long ways. Odds are, if you offer a heartfelt apology to SAMCRO, your chances of getting unbanned before the clan disbands would be a whole lot higher.

I only say this as I know how fun a game this is, and how much I'd rather not be forced out of it (before I'm good and ready, anyway). I figure you'd feel much the same.

Anyway, this is my olive branch. Some good advice; it may not pay off immediately, but it'll show goodwill and probably be a good first step towards positive character growth for you (as a person, not as a game-char... well, you get it.) I'm not absolving you of anything, myself, but if you change for the better out of this, it'd be a worthwhile contribution, don't you think?

PS: In the event there are any apologies going around, I'd certainly enjoy partaking in them, myself.

Level 4
what makes you think apologizing would do anything to a guy who seeks out any opportunity there is to take down someone a step above them, ive apologized to him before for some "past" incident whatever it even was and its right back to square one, i can apologize all month nothing will change doubtfully unless he says it himself.

-really, maybe our cursing and screaming at u in lobby was a bit too far, votekick i see nothing wrong with, im not being a dick but i didnt know you, we needed an extra spot, all we could do, maybe taken a bit too far. Im still having trouble figuring out why i was banned over a votekick though, so many people who read this are messaging me, "whats wrong with that" lol, but i guess the cursing was out of hand? maybe?

We were just really pissed off and annoyed, all of us, everyone because we couldnt get a single game going since there was always 1 guy in it annoying us and i guess this unluckyness landed on you lol. we just wanted to start the game but did it in a wrong way.

Level 6
what makes you think apologizing would do anything to a guy who seeks out any opportunity there is to take down someone a step above them, ive apologized to him before for some "past" incident whatever it even was and its right back to square one, i can apologize all month nothing will change doubtfully unless he says it himself.

-really, maybe our cursing and screaming at u in lobby was a bit too far, votekick i see nothing wrong with, im not being a dick but i didnt know you, we needed an extra spot, all we could do, maybe taken a bit too far. Im still having trouble figuring out why i was banned over a votekick though, so many people who read this are messaging me, "whats wrong with that" lol, but i guess the cursing was out of hand? maybe?

We were just really pissed off and annoyed, all of us, everyone because we couldnt get a single game going since there was always 1 guy in it annoying us and i guess this unluckyness landed on you lol. we just wanted to start the game but did it in a wrong way.

... Eh.

About as close to an apology to me as I could have expected. Truth be told, I expected basically nothing, so it's a welcome surprise. PS Thanks for the apology, such as it is. I understand the frustration of having games like that, but swearing, lying, and being a general douche does not really motivate people to want to help you. Plus, I had D3-ready chars myself, or I could have done my own bit while 5 of you did D3.

One last piece of advice.... that first paragraph isn't doing you any favours... Particularly when you say stuff like "a guy who seeks out any opportunity there is to take down someone a step above them."

No man stands above another. This is proven even more true through the anonymity of the internet. However, humility is a learned skill, not an innate one. Good luck to you on developing in this area.

Level 1
u just banned me over the dumbest most unrelated thing to the game ive ever seen, this guy is a random uswest pub. You banned me for saying !votekick landerz? and the other 100 people say !yes? LOL i cant wait till s0ul gets on, just trying to find an excuse scrub

Silence is golden.

This is ridicolous. I can't believe that people like that play my rpg and spam these forums. Seriously, it's a stupid game. If you get kicked out, just join another one. And I'm talking to both sides here. if you got someone trolling your games you don't want, make it a private game.

Threat closed. Again. I really wonder why I have to close all the clan threads over and over again. It's a shame, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.