• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unofficial 2D Contests: Fan Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad

Mad

Level 15
I'm having a little too much to do at the moment, so I won't participate this time :I
But I'm still really interessted in what you guys will draw, so I'll subscribe and keep an eye out :)

Really nice WIPs so far from Morbent and Idaero Ace :>

Level 30
Stinky

stinky_by_murkmurk-d7ejj0b.png

Level 25
Glad to see some more activity, I will (hopefully) throw in a WIP this week.

@Jolly that murloc look very, murlocky. :D

@Bern looks great, I already love the detail on her stomach area. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

@Salukage, awesome to see someone I've never stumbled upon before here, Looks really good. I think that green light from his hands should affect the lighting on Illidan more than it currently does, such big light source right in front of him would show up more than simply a rim light as you have it right now.

Level 4
Glad to see some more activity, I will (hopefully) throw in a WIP this week.

@Salukage, awesome to see someone I've never stumbled upon before here, Looks really good. I think that green light from his hands should affect the lighting on Illidan more than it currently does, such big light source right in front of him would show up more than simply a rim light as you have it right now.

Agreed, think i will be drawing another one,this time with better lighting :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.