• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unity level design

Which color temperature do you prefer?

• Cool (Blue-ish)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Warm (Yellow-ish)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
I haven't stopped my pursuit and ambition to achieve realistic & high fidelity visual in Unity, altho I might find better luck with UE5 but for some reason I don't feel like giving up just yet. Here are some screenshots of my work (not everything is made by me tho). It's currently playable at ~30 FPS on QHD resolution (no serious optimization attempt yet).

2.jpg3.jpg9.jpgClear Dusk.jpg

I was quite satisfied with it but then I decided to play some games that are notorious for having great visual like RDR2 and The Hunter. Then I realize that they tend to use a warmer color temperature (yellow-ish), and realized that I have severe tendency to use cooler & bright color temperature (blue-ish), which is more tiring to look at. But let me know which color temperature do you prefer yourself?

1.jpg
RDR 2

_0005_Layer 5.jpg
The Hunter