• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Chasing the Dawn

What sort of ending should Part II have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
everybody appreciates a good campaign
especially playing as the Scarlet Crusade
I'm waiting for the release to try this babe

Level 12
Unfortunately not. I started school a few weeks ago and my schedule has just gotten a lot worse, so I don't have much time to work on this. Either way, I'm still waiting for my programmer friend to give me a troubleshooting report from Mission 3 because I spent hours staring at the script trying to figure out what was wrong without success, and I don't exactly have any right to rush him since he's doing this as a favor. Hopefully he'll have it worked out soon and I can get back to work.

For everyone who's been following this, I really am sorry about the continuous delays. I have done my best to keep up with everything, but my AI system is a nightmare and troubleshooting it is one of the most painful things I have ever done in WCIII modding. I will find some time this week to finish up Mission 5, and if it comes to it I will post the campaign with Mission 3's AI still broken just so people have a chance to try the other missions. I have not forgotten this project.

Level 12
Okay, as you probably know if you are following this and see how little I post on this... I do not have time to work on this at the moment. The AI is too big a fix for me to handle right now. If I can, I will resume work on this over the holidays. For the meantime, though, I am uploading what I do have. Missions 1-4 are completely playable (Mission 3's AI is glitchy but should function to an extent), and you can "play" the Forsaken mission (in light of my recurring AI issues, I had yet to start setting up the AI waves for the computers, but otherwise the map is complete). Voice-acting is complete for all featured characters except Landgren and Abbendis.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Mission 1:
This is not a glitch so much as something I did not explain well (though I may have put an in-game hint to the same effect... I forget at the moment). For the quest Final Service, put the locket in front of the tomb. This will make sense if you do this quest.
Mission 3:
The AI may stop functioning. It will ALWAYS launch its first two attack waves, and after that it sometimes keeps going, but after a while it will slip up and stop. This is the error I am trying to fix. Trust me when I say I am very much aware of it. If the AI stops functioning too soon, the bonus quest will also not trigger, but there are no rewards for this bonus quest so there will be no in-game consequences for not completing it.
Mission 4:
While both the Stables and the Myrmidon have a Mount/Horse ability, only the Stables' works properly. This is because an innate quality of the base ability apparently precludes the targeting of structures. This should not interfere with gameplay.
Bonus Mission:
This mission is incomplete in the following ways:
-The keys from Mograine and Herod would open the Red AI's gate, but I have not allowed this to happen yet because I haven't made the finale cinematic yet.
-The ritual circles are part of a bonus quest that is reliant on Red's AI, which does not exist at the moment.

I would appreciate any reviews/criticisms you have on the parts of this campaign that are complete, but be aware that I may be slow to respond. Posting this right now... this is the first time I've been online in like two weeks and it will probably be the last time for another few weeks at least.

Thanks so much for sticking with me on this project. I know it's been a long wait for a still-incomplete campaign. As I've said many times, I would never have even gotten this far if it wasn't for you.

UPDATE: I'm removing this version until further notice. I will be working on this campaign over the next month or so and will release a more polished version when it is ready.

Last edited:
Level 9
Chapter 1 ending cinematic: In the middle of talking Mograine starts saying something else over what he's currently speaking, so you have 2 sound files going at the same time.

Some of the optional quests I couldn't discover/find.

Bonus mission: Everything was fine until I got to Red's base. I had no idea how to open the gate to get in, and I had no idea what those keys and ritual circles were for, since once again, I couldn't discover the optional quest

B22

B22

Level 6
The cinematics are awesome, one of the best I've ever watched. But maybe you should use custom textured terrains and some custom doodads along with custom skies to make the environment and scene background more beautiful.
The gameplay isn't bad but I don't really like the techtree (completely subjective for this one), especially the idea of upgrading the main troops production building instead the town hall.
Also for Renault Morgraine, why didn't you use this skin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources/scarlet-commander-mograine.41215/ instead. And also the Chaplain you can use this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources/scarlet-crusade-priest.41832/. And huy60vn have some scarlet crusade textures if he is still contactable.
I would also love if you can give the heroes custom voices. Well, I look forward to this campaign. I just hope that you won't stop before it finished like the previous two Scarlet Crusade Campaign projects. Good Luck:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 14
Hi Elf_Lord, I played your demo and would like to say, that your cinematics are just absolutely great!
They are actually exciting, and this is rare among custom cinematics.
Well done!

Also, this side quest in the first mission with the two lovers is designed really great! It really delivers emotions, so I would say, you are talented in game design :D

In the first mission, there was a problem with the portal in the south of the map, because it retriggers 2-5 times and does not turn off the first time.

Did not read your known buggs sry if this is in.

Over all, I must say, you did a very good job . Feels like an update to the real wc3 story in some parts.

(only highlighting some positive parts here, because it was overall fun to play so far and only little things to critisize :) )

Level 12
@Verb8im The bonus mission is unfortunately incomplete. I just included it so you could try the Forsaken techtree. Once the game is complete, those keys would unlock the gate to Red's base. The ritual circles/bonus quest are completely dependent on Red's AI, which is not working. As for the cinematic thing, I imagine I forgot to update some timing when I added the voice acting. I'll look into that.
And as for the bonus quests, here is how you discover them...
Mission 1:
Plaguebringers: Kill any Scourge Remnants necromancer.
Final Service: Kill the patrolling Forsaken demi-hero Baelric the Cursed.
Mission 2:
Chasing Ghosts: Should occur automatically after Velonara's second attack.
Mission 3:
The People's Hero: This is prompted by a Scourge attack on one of your allied bases. I tried to program an attack early so this would occur before you could get defenders to both bases, but this is the map with the glitchy AI.
Mission 4:
NO BONUS OBJECTIVES
Bonus Chapter:
The Red Sun: Should occur the first time the Inquisition summons the Red Sun. Basically the Scarlet Crusade uses ritual circles to summon a giant light beam from the sky that chases around your units and does massive damage to any Undead it touches, and the quest is to prevent them from summoning it 'x' number of times (hadn't decided a number yet).
@B22 I realize screenshot icons aren't exactly fantastic, but if there's one thing I've learned from my sporadic mapmaking, it's that I don't want to requisition artwork for something I'm not sure I'll finish. If I get farther into making this, I'll look into getting someone to make icons for me. And I did look at those skins but I found that they lacked a lot of shading; there's a reason they're not approved resources.
@Thunder1 That's strange. I have not encountered that glitch. I'll check that real fast.
@Emm-A- There's a portal on one of my maps? I'm assuming you're referring to the gate Thunder1 referenced, in which case I'm looking into that. It's weird that's retriggering, but I imagine it was just a small glitch I overlooked when updating. Thank you for your feedback! I was very proud of the lovers quest.

UPDATE: The gate is fixed. Initially that transition worked differently and I changed it right before I uploaded it without testing it. I just forgot to turn it off after it fired. I have also fixed the Mograine quote. Another case where I simply overlooked something. I'm updating the initial upload post.

EDIT: If I can ask a favor of you all, if you want this project to get back on track, I really need someone who can either write AI for me or can teach how to write AI (because the tutorials I've found have not done it for me). You can look at my maps' triggering and see that my "AI" is all event-based triggering meant to resemble an AI, which is why it has been so prone to break. I need to create actual AI for this campaign if I want to take it any farther. If anyone knows anyone (or at least knows of anyone) who would be willing and able to lend a hand, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Quite cool that someone actually is doing a campaign about Scarlets with some progress! Cinematics are probably the best part of the campaign, techtree is interesting, but those units trained in the garrison seem to be mechanically very similar to each other respectively. Terrain is interesting, not particularly detailed and flat, but it gives a certain feeling to the experience. I managed to reach that defense scenario that has already mentioned myrmidon stable cavalry bug.

Level 12
Yeah. A lot of this will be fixed. I don't to say too much about it right now (I like big reveals), but I have about a month now where my schedule is relatively clear and I'm going to be overhauling this campaign (which is why I've taken my crappy half-release down). Updates will be coming soon!

Level 9
WOOW, I'm overwhelmed with emotions. This trailer is very very awesome
I'll be waiting for January to play this baby

Level 12
I was only counting my main 3 techtrees. There are variants of techtrees that add up to around 9 in total: Crusade x2 (Scarlet and Argent), Vrykul x3 (Dragonflayer, Ymirjar, and Kvaldir), Forsaken, Alliance (Human variant), Horde (Orc variant), and Scourge (Undead variant). Not including the player Scarlet Crusade which can have its techtree changed drastically by the player.

Level 1
Really hope that this would actually be released.There were many scarlett crusade related projects that were cancelled and i hope this wont be one of them.It really looks good so far! Good job friend!

Level 12
A little late, I suppose, but both Mal'Ganis and Balnazzar are a part of the plot. One is significantly more involved than the other. I'll leave you to figure that all out when we get there.

On that note, I just wanted to give a quick update. Due to some computer problems and my need to make Mission 5 far more complicated than it has to be, I'm a little behind schedule, but I still intend to release by the end of January. This is subject to change depending on if I encounter more unforeseen setbacks.

I also need to thank @Nowow for helping me with AI. This project might have never seen the light of day again without him. The good work continues. Put your faith in the Light, and all is possible.

Last edited:
Level 12
As I draw closer to finishing up the Lordaeron portion of the campaign, I've decided to release a few videos exploring some of the new content of the campaign. Just whatever strikes me as important/whatever people are curious about. This first one is about the ANA system, the system allowing the player to customize their hero and army from mission to mission. So if you're curious about how the system works/where it came from and are tired of waiting for me to release it (or if you're just bored), check it out, or let me know what would interest you to see from the game!

EDIT: Oops. Comments were disabled. Sorry. I do that automatically because I used to post crappy school video projects on my YouTube account, and since I posted this at like 1 or 2 in the morning I wasn't exactly thinking. Also enabled comments on my original trailer.

Last edited:
Level 34
As I draw closer to finishing up the Lordaeron portion of the campaign, I've decided to release a few videos exploring some of the new content of the campaign. Just whatever strikes me as important/whatever people are curious about. This first one is about the ANA system, the system allowing the player to customize their hero and army from mission to mission. So if you're curious about how the system works/where it came from and are tired of waiting for me to release it (or if you're just bored), check it out, or let me know what would interest you to see from the game!

EDIT: Oops. Comments were disabled. Sorry. I do that automatically because I used to post crappy school video projects on my YouTube account, and since I posted this at like 1 or 2 in the morning I wasn't exactly thinking. Also enabled comments on my original trailer.

SO HYPED!!!

Level 12
Just an update: I will be uploading shortly. My last round of tests have uncovered an AI glitch in a later mission and I am going to take a few minutes to correct it.

UPDATE: Well, that took longer than expected. Sad thing was all I had to do was add one line of code. Anyway, upload incoming.

Last edited:
Level 12
First of all, I want to thank everyone who has been with me following this project since its inception. You are the only reason any of this project ever saw the light of day, and for that I am grateful.

Secondly, I want to apologize for the errors in the released alpha version of the campaign. Due to circumstances beyond my control, production was delayed on the campaign for about a week, and I had to push to meet the campaign's release date of January 31st. This meant I was making changes to the game right up until the release time, and so, while the campaign was continuing to be tested even the day of release, the final released version of the campaign did not get a full playthrough before release as I was still making repairs to Mission 5 cinematics and Mission 4 AI at the time. This was a mistake I do not intend to repeat. Thank you all for your patience and support, and please continue to report any issues you find. I will be spending the remainder of the week doing a full playthrough test myself to release a fully repaired patch hopefully before next week.

Level 12
I've decided to post this update here instead of on the download thread because I suppose it's more of a development note than a patch note. The campaign is still undergoing thorough independent testing, after which I will release a patch that will hopefully address any remaining issues in the game. Releasing endless hotfixes whenever a bug is reported is hopelessly inefficient because the version of the game I am working in contains multiple maps and other materials I must remove each time before release which takes as much time as the actual hotfixes.

full

"Behold, the Red Sun! The culmination of the Light's power! This day, Lordaeron shall be purged of your filth, and this land will be pure once more."

Features: New Bonus Mission - The Red Queen
Serve as the Banshee Queen's elite Dark Ranger Corps and face down the greatest champions of the Scarlet Crusade and High Inquisitor Sally Whitemane herself. The fate of Tirisfal Glades hangs in the balance as the two factions battle for control of Lordaeron's holy sites and the fury of the Holy Light itself - the Red Sun.

Level 12
Just chiming in to say that the preparations of ai scripts for the bonus mission are going in full swing. Also, I would greatly appreciate any information about ai bugs and glitches from the second mission, "Taking Our Due".

Level 5
The hard work can be seen like there is no tomorrow. Everything looks amazing! And the idea for the story, again amazing. But with everything looking to be so good, there is one thing that gets me. The difficutly! Even on normal it seems impobssible. The first mission is challenging and quite fun, but the second mission? I had to restart it five or six times because either the "buffed up" Forsaken came and destroyed my base or because there was a huge lack of gold, because I needed to make and army so the Forsaken wouldn't kill me but that toke to long and then got me in the position where I need 8k gold and there where no more gold mines left. The first mission was fun, but the second one...now that just made me delete all the recordings. Will try again another time, I have to soothe my troubled mind.

Level 1
The campaign ends at chaptar 5? When you see the last moment of tyrs hand (in first person mode). Dont we get to play as forsaken or fight in northrend? or it is just not finished yet.

There's a bug in chapter three where if you destroy the Black Citadel before one of the Necropolis it bugs out and doesn't end the mission. Also the difficulty comparison between chapter 2 and 3 is a little stark.

Three needs to just be a tad tougher because you can steamroll it too easily and it takes two minutes.

Other than that though, an amazing campaign loving it so far :)

Level 3
Damn, hands down to you elf_lord, this is by far the highest quality campaign i've seen on the workshop, I've seen a couple videos of the first chapters, but I stopped because I plan on playing it once you realease the full campaign.

Level 1
Hi every one ! I'm kind new in the forum but I was watching for some custom game for a long time ago. I just wanted to say that your project is totally phenomenal, I was replaying the full Blizzard Campaign since January and I'm really really happy that I found your project, it's totally incredible I enjoyed playing it from the beginning and at the end I'm desappointed that it's already over for now I want more of it and I should not be the only one but who knows? So after all this little message I hope you will glad that there is players in the dark that just love your stuff and are hoping you keep going on it and you will finish it. We are watching you, we are supporting you, and if we can do more like a post just to say "Hi, this project is amazing, thank you for doing it hope you will finish it" well we will like I am.

Also I finished the part 1 in Normal and I'm trying the Heroic one right now (I'm in the chapter 3 when you will read this message, if you do) and if it can help you I will post here all sort of bug or information that can help you to fix, improve, etc... And I will make it in detail if it can help you or any players who have some trouble (beware to you if you haven't tested this campaign yet, the future notes can contain spoils but if you are looking for a bit of help, I hope you will find it here) :

CHAPTER 1 :
The only thing I can tell you is when you are near the church, you are supposed to be attack by the Forsaken with a Dark Ranger. First of all if you want exploring with your army by going in the North you may miss the Forsaken that are suppose to attack you, they will keep going to the church BUT I saw 2 things that can happen :
- First, the army keep to go and will face the Scarlett Crusade army that was supposing help you when you are attacked by the Forsaken, so they Fight until only stand the Dark Ranger (Regen OP, don't know if it's a bug or you made that on purpose but that is not a problem at all for the player), then your main quest is finished and the cinematic begins. Congratulation you finished the first chapter without the trouble that you should have :)
- Second, the army will stop in some point and will go back in their camp in the forest, only the Dark Ranger will stop in the road a bit before the forest, but hey she's unkillable. If this happen you need to go fight the army in their bastion in the forest to complete the Main Quest, but it's like impossible because of the tower and the army itself. If you are enough tricky you can taunt the army and lead it away from the tower but it's really difficult and I couldn't kill the entire army in the end, I think I killed half of them, not sure.
A second problem appear when you have finished the part 1 and want to restart, Abbendis is not here.
Also I tried a couple of time the Chapter 1 by doing a new game again and again in the menu, I noticed that if you put your first skill point when you are in the church and restart again, you keep them all for the Chapter 2, with others words I choose to put my first skill point in the Stun Judgment that allow Abbendis to stun her target for 2second with Judgment. Then I decide to launch the Chapter 2 and when it begin I quit the game, launch a new game and finish the chapter 1, when you look my skills in the church I already get the Stun Judgement avaible and then I can choose the Devotion Aura or the Heal with lesser mana cost but cooldown. All the point are avaible for the chapter 2 by this operation, that mean you can get for exemple the Exorcism Talent in the Chapter 2.
Oh and I missed something, if you attack a little group of Undead with only Abbendis, they will not move to attack you, instead they will wait you to come to them.

CHAPTER 2 :
Just chiming in to say that the preparations of ai scripts for the bonus mission are going in full swing. Also, I would greatly appreciate any information about ai bugs and glitches from the second mission, "Taking Our Due".
Like I said for the Chapter 1, there is not so much problem here, just that when you get the optional quest that demand you to kill for good the Dark Ranger, this pretty lady will come back only 1 time and then stay at the cimetary in her Bastion, the problem is that to destroy this camp you will probably need too much gold to finish the main quest. So the trick that I found is to kill the Dark Ranger and before her soul appear I put a marksman in front to grab her with their spell, then I can easly kill her.
A second point is that in some point the Forsaken will stop attacking your camp, I think it's because they don't have enough gold/wood to keep doing an army. Sometimes they will try to protect their allies if you go in an Outpost of the Dark Green Forsaken, for me it's cool that they don't let their allies alone because they are a bit weak.

CHAPTER 3 :
I already saw some feedback for this chapter, but I will put them here anyway :
- Main Quest : If you destroy the main Scourge bastion before you destroyed the 2 Necropolis, the main quest will not be finished even if you destroy the 2 or the last Necropolis stand, so you need to restart the chapter.
- Optional Quest : If you don't let any of your allies be attacked by the Scourge, the optional quest will not show up and will not be completed at all even if you destroy all the Scourge on the map, so you need to let one of your allies be attacked to get the dialogs and the quest, then you will be able to complete it by killing the Scourge.
- Other things : Sometimes when you attack the Scourge, their all forces will show up and try to pull out your stomac off your chest, for me they follow me in my camp.
Sometimes aswell when you kill some of their troops that stands in some zone, the AI will put them back at their right place, don't know why, but I need to go back to make another army I will see all the time this little necromancer who should be near his cimetary, even if I already destroyed it.
I'm not sure there is anything else in this chapter.

CHAPTER 4 :
- The Scourge will not attack you all the time, sometimes you will have like 2 minutes to remake some units and sometimes you will have nothing to do because their attack are too weak, so you are waiting them again and again.
- For the main quest, I will not complain about the timer, it's totally normal and interresting to wait a bit more, because if you played WoW and did the DK start zone, YOU are the "messenger", and when you go deliver your message to Abbendis, she told you that you are late. So I think you should keep that, but may be put some more information in the dialogs, like a message that tell you to wait a bit longer, but it's just my opinion.
- The Priest (forgot his name) : So, his blessing are not working correctly, the first 2 cast will not give you the buff even if you have the glowy bubble in your troops, and at the third one you do get the blessing but it's the first one that you tried to do, or the second one, I don't really remember which one you get. Then his heal that should give 200HP and 50MP to the unit will give him the Frost shield instead.

CHAPTER 5 :
I guess this chapter have the most problem of the part 1. Indeed, when the chapter begin the Scourge will already attack you, if you keep going to the North you will have the cinematic that show the tower getting down and when it's finish you are already attacked by the Scourge that was standing next to you, sometimes Abbendis was completly surrounded by the enemy so they killed her already. In only 1 try, I saw the DK on the dragon going away when I was near the fountain, but I saw this only 1 single time so I don't know if it's normal, but I guess it's supposing to be like that (may be?).
If you succeed to join the Priest, there is only one way you need to take to have all the dialogs and then you will be able to escape. So when you pass the tree instead of keep going South you need to go by the box wall to the Est and then follow the road that go in the South, to then try to join the ships. for this chapter I did use cheats (sorryyyyyy) to explore a bit because I was completly stuck. So after you pass the box wall a dialog appear to say to run back then you see some Crusader coming to fight the Scourge in the North, sometimes they win, sometimes they loose (too bad), you can see aswell 2 Fly-Raider coming to you but ignoring you for instead fight whatever they can see in the sky and... die, horribly. After that, I saw Abbendis speaking to I-don't-know-who to say to join us, and someone respond to her but no one joined my forces. I guess it's all the dialogs that you can see, if I don't mention the part where Darion just scream to his troops.
When you succeed to get the Priest, you can see some main character of the Scourge in your run (I'm not sure you are supposed to kill them at all, but I did to see why I couldn't finish the chapter) like Thassarian and his skeleton, Koltira (behing the tower which fallen, but he's invulnerable and he will give you some Death bolt gift you are too close, that hurt a lot), Keleseth (I guess it's him, don't remember) who is near the Town hall, Gothik who hurt really really hard by the way, I guess you made like a strat' for him but I didn't figure it out for now (May be the Acolyt..?), Noth is not here but when you pass the box wall and keep going Est, you can here him laughing when you are near the "pool". There is aswell a Val'kyr next to your begin position but it's impossible to join her with your Hero, too bad because she drop a ring... Well, all this to say that in their side it seems that already is fine for the dialogs, songs, etc... except that after you get the Priest, some of the Scourge will keep going to his begin position without attacking you like the others.
The Priest has by the way always the same problem as before in the chapter 4 for his spells.

Well I guess it's all the stuff that I found, I hope it will help you, there is some minor bug aswell like for getting a unit on a horse, you need to 1 but 2 Mana in the building, if I can use only one point my unit will just move a bit and repop without his pony, but those are not so important for now I guess.

If I can I will try to find any other problem that are not in the feedback. I really hope this will help you and aswell that you will finish it (but take your time huh). Thank you for doing this and for creating something that is just completly incredible and I can't stand in my chair to play the second part. (If you need anything, just ask !)

Last edited:
Level 12
Like I said for the Chapter 1, there is not so much problem here, just that when you get the optional quest that demand you to kill for good the Dark Ranger, this pretty lady will come back only 1 time and then stay at the cimetary in her Bastion, the problem is that to destroy this camp you will probably need too much gold to finish the main quest. So the trick that I found is to kill the Dark Ranger and before her soul appear I put a marksman in front to grab her with their spell, then I can easly kill her.
A second point is that in some point the Forsaken will stop attacking your camp, I think it's because they don't have enough gold/wood to keep doing an army. Sometimes they will try to protect their allies if you go in an Outpost of the Dark Green Forsaken, for me it's cool that they don't let their allies alone because they are a bit weak.

About your first point, does the ranger not attack at all, or does she arrive to defend the other forsaken towns?

About your second point, after how much game time does the blue player stop sending units?

Level 1
About your first point, does the ranger not attack at all, or does she arrive to defend the other forsaken towns?
It seems that if she stop coming she will not move at all except to defend her own camp. I don't know if somes players found anything else about it.

About your second point, after how much game time does the blue player stop sending units?
Mmmh I didn't do the chapter again, but I would say after 10 attacks? May be something like that. The only thing I can tell you is that they send more and more unit in the beginning to each attack, but before they stop coming their attack are weak again (like they is no more catapult or banshee).

Level 1
Please help I can't start from the beginning. My hero the second I get to the first Chapter in any place where a bunch of crusaders and undead and there's nothing I can do tried to reinstall the campaign but nothing happened help

Level 19
Please help I can't start from the beginning. My hero the second I get to the first Chapter in any place where a bunch of crusaders and undead and there's nothing I can do tried to reinstall the campaign but nothing happened help
You need to go into the warcraft campaign area and look for a saved file of the campaign, which is automatically created, delete it and you should be able to start a fresh campaign

Level 12
Hey, all! Sorry for the long delay for responses; I've been very busy the past month or so, but work on this project continues as always! If everything proceeds apace, Patch 1.02, featuring fixes for many of the reported issues noted in-game as well as a new bonus mission featuring the Forsaken, will be released by the end of the month.

As for @AwesomeGuy and his question, this campaign is going to be released in three parts, the first taking place in Lordaeron, the second in the Dragonblight, and the third in Icecrown. Part II will feature seven storyline missions and one bonus mission and is already in development. It is far too early for me to approximate a release date, but I will release some previews of the new features and characters in Part II after the release of 1.02.

Level 15
I downloaded it. Played first map and it bugged out. So I stopped, and now I am waiting for that promised update, to fix those bugs!

Level 12
AT LONG LAST LANDGREN'S PENANCE BUG IS NO MORE.

This was the only remaining bug I needed to repair before release. Now I just need to implement a few more features and do a (more thorough) test run and make sure it all works.

@MogulKahn Can you describe exactly what happened? I've gotten reports of the first map bugging out if you restart the campaign before, but never anything definitive enough for me to repair.

Level 15
Well, when I killed those Forsaken archers at the end, I went to explore a map a bit more before finishing it. But, then, that Dark Ranger with Forsaken troops went on me, and Whitemane and her protector (forgot his name) said something. I ran away (up, I encountered some skeletons and there was also a burned building), killed some creeps, went back to Scarlet Monastery, stepped on a circle and then, nothing. I checked on internet playthrough of that map, and saw that they were supposed to battle each other, but that never happened. All crusaders stood in front of Monsatery, while Dark Ranger went back to her base.

Status
Not open for further replies.