• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Size Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I was wondering if it is possible to make an MUI trigger which does this:

When a unit of a certain type attacks its size is increased by 10%. Stacking up to 10. The unit also gets a 10% damage increase but that I can do myself, just need help with the size increase.

What it will be used for is that on a boss fight an add will spawn every 15-20 sec (not decided yet) and every time an add attacks it will grow bigger in size and get a damage boost which lasts until killed.

Thanks for any help on this :) +rep

Edit: Also if possible make the unit more red coloured with each attack :)

Level 11
Ofcourse these would be used but it needs to work on mutliple units :) one unit might 120% its normal size and will becomes 130% next while another might only be 110% and next will be 120% (same with colors)

I dont know how to calculate it and stuff so it works for multiple units :)

Level 9
set an real array and a unit array and set the unit in the unit array and set the real array to 100 base and add 10 everytime it should grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.