• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

You mean like creating a new thread in the Request Section? Or in another section? I can create such a topic and keep an eye on it, if you want.

You might want to think about 'abusing' one of our two model workshops for this instead of creating just another one.

Level 50
Hey, Ujimasa is it okay if I share some of mine resources here? This thread is always active and I am sure people will find use of them. They use animations and staff from other modelers but they agreed, i have a permission to share them. I already shared them on "Simple model workshop" and "Hive's simple edit resources thread".

Level 60
You mean like creating a new thread in the Request Section? Or in another section? I can create such a topic and keep an eye on it, if you want.

Something like that but don't name drop me. I just need someone to catalog other people suggestions because I might miss them here.

Hey, Ujimasa is it okay if I share some of mine resources here? This thread is always active and I am sure people will find use of them. They use animations and staff from other modelers but they agreed, i have a permission to share them. I already shared them on "Simple model workshop" and "Hive's simple edit resources thread".

Sure.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Something like that but don't name drop me. I just need someone to catalog other people suggestions because I might miss them here.

I've decided to put it into the pastebin to avoid the thread being spammed with countless requests or it being turned into another workshop. It also kinda nullifies the chance of you being name dropped. If you do want a thread instead, though, I'll gladly do that. Just thought a pastebin entry might be more useful and easier to be cataloged.
Perhaps if you bookmark it and look at it from time to time?
I'll keep it up to date and keep an eye out for suggestions.

Level 27
Level 10
Ujimasa how can one contact you about asking for a specific resource in one your maps that isn't uploaded here? You have PMs disabled.

Level 60
Is there a portrait for the acolyte(carrying lumber) model? can anyone tell me where it is pls :3? free cookies to anyone who can answer *Places Cookie Jar*

Just edit the path and set it to the same as the original Acolyte model.

Ujimasa how can one contact you about asking for a specific resource in one your maps that isn't uploaded here? You have PMs disabled.

I disabled PM's for this very reason. If it ain't here, then that's that.

Level 60
Well is there any plan to release those grey Dark Horde orcs you have on SfA under Orc/Stone Orc/Iron Horde? Those are so amazing and useful it would be much appreciated.

:goblin_cry:

I'm really don't like putting up recolored skins.

As for the requests, please state which models, skins, and animations are going to be used.

And Shar, please put these concepts at the request page as well:

1. Goblin Mortar Team - Replace the small Dwarf with a Goblin and replace the big Dwarf with a Hobgoblin or an Ogre.
  2. Gnome Tinker - Still no idea on which model to base the Hero on foot but the Tank equivalent will be the Dwarf Car.
  3. Magnataur Death Knight - Magnataur with body rewrapped with the Death Knight Skin and Pit Lord animations.

Sometimes, I keep forgetting ideas that pop in my head.

Level 34
Well, the slave master mounted in the far seer's wolf, keeping they're respective skins for each one (the slave master's body and the far seer's wolf body), keeping the slave master animations (the far seer animations could work as well too), maybe combine both animations (?).

Level 10
I'm really don't like putting up recolored skins.

As for the requests, please state which models, skins, and animations are going to be used.

And Shar, please put these concepts at the request page as well:

1. Goblin Mortar Team - Replace the small Dwarf with a Goblin and replace the big Dwarf with a Hobgoblin or an Ogre.
  2. Gnome Tinker - Still no idea on which model to base the Hero on foot but the Tank equivalent will be the Dwarf Car.
  3. Magnataur Death Knight - Magnataur with body rewrapped with the Death Knight Skin and Pit Lord animations.

Sometimes, I keep forgetting ideas that pop in my head.

How bout an optimized Warlord along with everyone elses request for a wolf warlord? Would be great to have a green/brown or even grey :)ogre_love:) warlord unit.

Level 27
Well, this work as a request.

I'm working on a proper building based on the crystal generator. Its team colored now, but it needs the human birth animation and the stone base.

Attachments

• CrystalShield2.mdx
    38 KB · Views: 226
  • CrystalShield.png
    CrystalShield.png
    435.8 KB · Views: 121

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ujimasa Hojo, would you be interested to add two skins of mine to your Wretched pack ? They are not of greater quality, but still useful.

148600d1442323417-hives-simple-edit-resources-thread-demonhunter_preview.png
148599d1442323417-hives-simple-edit-resources-thread-archmage_preview.png

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I downloaded it today, and it's only got Arthas, Paladin, Garithos, Battleship, Peasant, Knight and Medivh in it.

I just re-downloaded the pack to look. Here is what I see in Models/Units:

LordCommander.jpg

Anyway, I attached Ujimasa's Lord Commander model to this post, just in case. Gonna remove it later.

Last edited:
Level 10
The top hat belonged to Cavman's suited worgen. I think that was the reason why Ujimasa didn't share this model before.

Ahhhhh. Makes sense. Wouldn't take too long probably to remake it. Cavman did after all use ingame textures.

EDIT: Someone should add Iron Horde units to the request thingy. :)

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
EDIT: Someone should add Iron Horde units to the request thingy. :)

Done. I set request date to today since this didn't seem like a request but more like a "Publish model from map X" until now. ;)

is there an optimized chaos warlock here?

There are none in the packs, afaik, but Ujimasa has added optimized Gul'dan, Drak'thul and Stormreaver models.

Level 10
more like a "Publish model from map X" until now. ;)

More like a new lineup completely since Ujimasa said the Dark Horde recolors will be a no-go unfortunately. We really need a proper orc tank (no the Orc Car doesn't count) to replace the Demolisher. Also, units that will replace Tauren/Trolls for the Iron Horde.