1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test)

Submitted by CBX Entertainment
Host map Arrange game
[​IMG]

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and playstyle.
-Fully customized Attribute point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 8 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-33 (total, not all accessable in one game) stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarahcon's tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based RPG dungeon crawler that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

More

The Tempest Peak (Stage 5)

[​IMG]

Inner Arcaanum (Final Stage)
[​IMG]

Ancient Cave (Bonus Stage 7)
[​IMG]

Total Map View
[​IMG]

Nollen Pier (Start)
[​IMG]

The Dead End (Bonus Stage 2)
[​IMG]

Rune System
[​IMG]

Nurg's Lair (Level 3)
[​IMG]

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCiyTNMtIM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raU8arZlwUs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki2ezJTau8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFHX4kNgPo

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the comments. You can also request an unprotected version of the map!

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Changes Test Version May 2013

Keywords:
ToJ, Tomb of Jarahcon, RPG, LotK, Xenoche, Dungeon, Crawler, Awesome, Best map ever!
Contents

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test) (Map)

1. sengjung123

sengjung123
    Hi doubtful,

-load only loads your leadership points.

Note that leadership points CAN be negative if you die too much in the game, as your leadership points gets deducted whenever you die, and the penalty increases as you advance further.

------------------

CBX, I have returned with honor! :D
    winning Jarahcon with the hardest difficulty, solo style(letting my party die and watching them rage). :3

My wizard damage was just too op. :x

stats

The legendary Equipments:
    [​IMG]
    The Legendary Stats(Basic):
    [​IMG]
    The Legendary Leadership Points after grinding for a few years:
    [​IMG]

ps: y u no put me in credits in endgame D:<

2. D1vergent

D1vergent
    Why the custom User Interface didn't got into the map? o_O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lokharke

lokharke
    I can't pick up the sun shard :) Stuck. Maybe because of the resolution? Can't right click on it. Dragging with left click selects it tho.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  4. sengjung123

sengjung123
    Is the UI shown your own custom UI? If so, it might have overwrote it. I'm not too sure, since i don't really mod UIs, only lobby backgrounds.

Weird. Lemme try to verify it for you.
    -----------
    Sorry it took so long, was serving the nation.

5. enrevol

enrevol
    As soon as I load my code, everyone (except me - I'm the host) gets disconnected. Any help?

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    Pretty crazy, I'd have to say since in three players it's quite hard from stage 3.

7. namnume123

namnume123
    Amazing map , definitely gorgeous , but i had one damn fking problem , about the ending boss and his fking words , me and my friend were trying to spell what F9 said and nothing happend , can someone write those fking words , i think we spend like 1 and a half hour just for finding that and we dramatically fail , after my buddy recived an error.So please write that GODDAMIT words here. Thanks !
    //
    Or send me a PM
    \\
    Nvm got it . Fking colours :D

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015