1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test)

Submitted by CBX Entertainment
Host map Arrange game
[​IMG]

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and playstyle.
-Fully customized Attribute point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 8 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-33 (total, not all accessable in one game) stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarahcon's tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based RPG dungeon crawler that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

More

The Tempest Peak (Stage 5)

[​IMG]

Inner Arcaanum (Final Stage)
[​IMG]

Ancient Cave (Bonus Stage 7)
[​IMG]

Total Map View
[​IMG]

Nollen Pier (Start)
[​IMG]

The Dead End (Bonus Stage 2)
[​IMG]

Rune System
[​IMG]

Nurg's Lair (Level 3)
[​IMG]

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCiyTNMtIM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raU8arZlwUs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki2ezJTau8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFHX4kNgPo

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the comments. You can also request an unprotected version of the map!

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Changes Test Version May 2013

Keywords:
ToJ, Tomb of Jarahcon, RPG, LotK, Xenoche, Dungeon, Crawler, Awesome, Best map ever!
Contents

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test) (Map)

1. sengjung123

sengjung123
    Hi doubtful,

-load only loads your leadership points.

Note that leadership points CAN be negative if you die too much in the game, as your leadership points gets deducted whenever you die, and the penalty increases as you advance further.

------------------

CBX, I have returned with honor! :D
    winning Jarahcon with the hardest difficulty, solo style(letting my party die and watching them rage). :3

My wizard damage was just too op. :x

stats

The legendary Equipments:
    [​IMG]
    The Legendary Stats(Basic):
    [​IMG]
    The Legendary Leadership Points after grinding for a few years:
    [​IMG]

ps: y u no put me in credits in endgame D:<

2. D1vergent

D1vergent
    Why the custom User Interface didn't got into the map? o_O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lokharke

lokharke
    I can't pick up the sun shard :) Stuck. Maybe because of the resolution? Can't right click on it. Dragging with left click selects it tho.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  4. sengjung123

sengjung123
    Is the UI shown your own custom UI? If so, it might have overwrote it. I'm not too sure, since i don't really mod UIs, only lobby backgrounds.

Weird. Lemme try to verify it for you.
    -----------
    Sorry it took so long, was serving the nation.

5. enrevol

enrevol
    As soon as I load my code, everyone (except me - I'm the host) gets disconnected. Any help?

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    Pretty crazy, I'd have to say since in three players it's quite hard from stage 3.

7. namnume123

namnume123
    Amazing map , definitely gorgeous , but i had one damn fking problem , about the ending boss and his fking words , me and my friend were trying to spell what F9 said and nothing happend , can someone write those fking words , i think we spend like 1 and a half hour just for finding that and we dramatically fail , after my buddy recived an error.So please write that GODDAMIT words here. Thanks !
    //
    Or send me a PM
    \\
    Nvm got it . Fking colours :D

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  8. sluk

sluk
    pls can somebody play this with me

9. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro
    Obelisk, I think in Stage 8 is invul. How to claim it?!
    It's pitch black and there's cars and blades which kills the player.
    We need to claim 2 artefacts, we claimed 1, but the obelisk is invul. We triggered the boss as well.. but we can't move on. tried for like 30mins. Damn

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  10. AnonymousPro

AnonymousPro
    Here is a guide for completing the game.

-----------------------------Stage 1 and 2-----------------------------
    Stage 1. Get quest from Ogre. Take quest item [murloc egg] from killing boss and bring back to Ogre. Exit from top.
    Stage 2. Reach base camp, click shop and new quest unlocks. Defeat boss and Exit from Top.

Or.
    Stage 1. Get quest from Ogre. Avoid ogre and enter the cave on the center left.
    Stage 2. Destroy all sarcophaeus, Pull lever to open doors. Defeat boss. Go top Door and exit cave to base camp. Return to sophia and new quest unlocked.
    Defend base camp and kill boss. Return to sophia and new quest unlocked. Exit from Top.
    *(to the left or bottom Req 4 players)
    -----------------------------Stage 1 and 2-----------------------------

-----------------------------Stage 3 and 4-----------------------------
    Stage 3. Go to tomb, kill, Enter tomb (Enter cave)
    Stage 4. Open Gate Trigger boss Spider. *Drop quest item [life shard], go back to entrance for exit. [Repeat* for exit]
    Stage 3. again. Go top left. (Enter cave)
    Stage 4. again. Go top Trigger Boss dragon. Drop quest item [sun shard].
    Stage 3. again. Go center left. (Enter cave)
    Stage 4. again. Go top Trigger Boss . Drop quest item [moon shard].
    Stage 3. again. Go Bottom Right Altar Trigger boss Phoenix. Use the quest item [Sun Amulet] combined from the items to get back to base camp, go to sophia to return the amulet. New quest unlocks. Go to Right portal.
    -----------------------------Stage 3 and 4-----------------------------

-----------------------------Stage 5-----------------------------
    Stage 5. Summon spirit of fire with the item in inventory. Drop quest item [way gate key], Exit from the right altar after using [way gate key]. Back to base, go to sophia trigger new quest. Enter cave from Left side.
    or
    Stage 5. Go to the right and summon the spirit of ice with the item in inventory. Drop quest item [way gate key]。 Exit from the altar after using [way gate key]. Back to base, go to sophia trigger new quest. Enter cave from Left side.
    -----------------------------Stage 5-----------------------------
    [for spirit of fire]
    I entered with my party and we found out that obelisk is impossible to get, it is invulnerable. and we searched the entire map for 30 mins.

[for spirit of ice]
    Stage 6. (Crashed when going back to yingyang) Kill scarabs to trigger boss, which is also a sc...orpion. Exit from the top to new area, find democles for new quest. Enter shimmering portal.
    Stage 6.(typo, probably stage 7) Still. Look for tome of knowledge hidden in the destructibles. It's hidden really well at the grave. Exit from entrance and find democles for new quest.
    *(To the left Req 2 players)
    Stage 8. Enter to the center right cave. Get through the map and puzzle and enter gate on the right. You are now in another puzzle, with blades and car, they smash you pretty easily, get through the maze to obtain both quest items [pyramid] and [obelisk]. Defeat the boss at the right located at the blades.
    Stage 9. return to democles for new quest. Democles opened a path, said OMFG and then died peacefully. Kill the mobs to spawn boss and enter the path democles opened.
    Stage 10. Destroy the tombs so that the gate in the middle opens. Enter and you reach final stage.
    kill him. Banish him with the case sensitive words. Like.. wtf you can at least make it non case sensitive so it's not too hard to guess.. especially when your font is like we can't tell if it's upper or lower case.
    But anyways, type these exact words "You challenged Meredith, you shall feel the power my elements!" without quotation mark.
    Game end. Save game. Nobody would get sorceress since she cost like 10 digits and has no class weapon. If i'm not wrong there's only 1 bracer and it is uncommon.

Overally the game needs a lot of teamwork among players, and a fair amount of experience or you might die pretty bad in the harder modes..
    The string command should be regardless of stringcase and even randomly generated, so users would not have a hard time to figure out which stringcase to use and then died to the boss, but died to boss because the random ritual is not so easy to copy paste.

bug found on stage 6. crashes on the yingyang floor.
    bug found on the map we took after [spirit of fire], we passed the burning floor puzzle and reached a completely black area with invulnerable obelisk and collectable pyramid.