• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thread closing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i think just one thing is very lame and should be complained about.
When mods or admins closes the threads some of them dont tell why they do it i think its very lame doing that.
all my threads are getting closed and so will this one i think
Please do something about it because im tired of not knowing why my threads gets closed :wthumbsdown:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
We tend to post a final post before closing them unless it is extreemly obvious why they are being closed (last few posts say "This should be closed" or noticable rule violations occure.

We do not close for no reason and will not tolerate if pety mods do so (with no reason). Thus feel welcome to post links to these posts so that they can be cleared up, even reopened if need be.

We try our best to keep this site free of spammers and multi accounters (becomming more and more commen) so if we fail to post a reason why a thread has been closed (and its not obvious), feel free to PM me (or other admins) or even make a thread in admin contact (recomended) and we will always try explain why. Remember, mistakes can happen and we do not like mistakes so we will always try and fix them when ever possiable and as soon as possiable.

Level 2
ehm im firelord some i just wanted to tell that someone closed a new started thread but i think th ''mod'' read this thread and re-opened it...
Ill be back with firelord213 when he's off the ignore list
( No im not multi-acc)
Thanks anyway :)

Level 32
We tend to post a final post before closing them unless it is extreemly obvious why they are being closed (last few posts say "This should be closed" or noticable rule violations occure.

We do not close for no reason and will not tolerate if pety mods do so (with no reason). Thus feel welcome to post links to these posts so that they can be cleared up, even reopened if need be.

We try our best to keep this site free of spammers and multi accounters (becomming more and more commen) so if we fail to post a reason why a thread has been closed (and its not obvious), feel free to PM me (or other admins) or even make a thread in admin contact (recomended) and we will always try explain why. Remember, mistakes can happen and we do not like mistakes so we will always try and fix them when ever possiable and as soon as possiable.
Quoted for truth, agreed and seconded.

Moderators should always post in threads when closing them. It may not always be necessary to state an exact reason, as DSG stated, it's usually self-evident. Most threads are closed as a result of reports to the staff. As a general rule Site Discussion threads are often closed once the subject has been fully addressed and answered.

Also, as per DSG's recommendation. always feel free to PM a moderator if you wish a thread reopened.

~ Topic addressed; thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.