• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

resignation thread..? missing..hidden?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i saw that thread a few minutes back..that ash'd resined. Now it seem's to be gone..?!? i guess that means that that the big guys have cleared it away from public view..? (i can still see it in one of my old tabs..)

the things in there are serious. I think you peeps should be more open about this stuff - its to do with the site, isnt it? so why shouldn't it be discussed out in the open..?!?

"no smoke without fire" my mum always said, particularly if someones pretending there is no smoke. i thought that this place was nice but..now I dont think so. If the admins are covering up dissent and resignations....well it doesnt look good.

I dunno..i think I'll see how this goes, but i think i'll be going over to wc3c..aparently they know what they are doing there, and i dont think they cover stuff up there, so presumably nothing to cover up!? Youre a fool if you try cover stuf up in the internet..

Level 35
i saw that thread a few minutes back..that ash'd resined. Now it seem's to be gone..?!? i guess that means that that the big guys have cleared it away from public view..? (i can still see it in one of my old tabs..)

the things in there are serious. I think you peeps should be more open about this stuff - its to do with the site, isnt it? so why shouldn't it be discussed out in the open..?!?

"no smoke without fire" my mum always said, particularly if someones pretending there is no smoke. i thought that this place was nice but..now I dont think so. If the admins are covering up dissent and resignations....well it doesnt look good.

I dunno..i think I'll see how this goes, but i think i'll be going over to wc3c..aparently they know what they are doing there, and i dont think they cover stuff up there, so presumably nothing to cover up!? Youre a fool if you try cover stuf up in the internet..

I am quite sure hive does'nt cover up stuff. Actually it is one of the most open sites I know. (Which I personally don't believe wc3c is).

A reson for removing Ash resignation tread could have been that he didn't resign or somekind of similar non-hidding reson.

Really Why should you delete treads just to hide a thing like that.
This osunds more like a wild goose chase to me. Mostly as I can see you joined this year and only made 3 posts... So you really can't judge hive at all.

My advice would be to give it a try, and then you will soon find out it don't cover up things.

Level 27
Youre a fool if you try cover stuf up in the internet..
First, this is not the internet, this in The Hive Workshop. Second, the stuff you can't cover up on the internet is stuff that is relevant to very, very, many people. The moderator status of a few users on this small section of the internet is not something you'll see going around in peer-to-peer illegal files. Third, the moderator status of any user on this site is entirely between Ralle, Ralle, Ralle, and whoever else he feels has a valid opinion on the matter.

Also, wc3campaings is not a site for everyone, while THW, at the very least, tries to be as friendly to all users as possible

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
This thread was burning of anger, yet he had many valid points, but it wouldn't be smart to have it in the public like that.
I have been talking for a while with Ash and we have gotten good progress on what to change on hive.
Hive IS open and you can discuss about how stupid I am, as long as it is with proper manner.

Have a good time with our neighboors over at wc3c!

Status
Not open for further replies.