• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thoughts on the Warcraft Movie Trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What are your guy's thoughts on the Warcraft movie trailer.
Lots of people are saying its going to be average, for me its probably going to be epic, though the story of it is a bit different from Warcraft 1, which is a bit of a problem but what can you do.

Thoughts? :grin:

Here is the link to the trailer :

Level 8
I don't think they're changing the story much, rather, expanding on it and explaining why the Frostwolves were exiled/cast out from the Horde.

Oh of course, that explains the "we want to save our people" or how Durotan is siding with the humans in the movie trailer. I thought that they were cast out before the Portal opened for some reason, not after it.

Level 2
I myself is absolutely going to watch regardless of it being good or bad, and I do believe it is going
to turn out to be great! I remember back when they announced they were working on it, and
even Metzen said it was great. I am keeping my hopes up!

Status
Not open for further replies.