• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The worst mod. EVER... needs some demotion heres proff

What to do with him... READ POSTS FIRST

• Ban Tiki!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demote Tiki from moderator position

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One

One

Level 3
all these were CnP to notepad then to here, off different threads, i say tiki needs to be relieved of his place as a moderator because he doesnt help! i put the poll there to, so u guys can vote on stuff...

Tiki: I hate gays or "fags"

Tiki: they talk like women, look like women, dress like women, go shopping, do there nails do there hair, hit on guys, have sex with guys, think there hott when no1 likes them, hang out with ugly bitches and other gays...

ROI: i added a icon of d2 with btn and disbtn all was fine
but some deleted it i think it was tiki
and i want to say to tiki
ur not the only one dl icons there are some need this icon so i dunno why ur deleteing them...

Elvish Master: how can i create an icon???
thanks in advance people!

Tiki: im not gona even justify this thread with a comment o_O just wow

i got these few in the last 3 minutes... more to come as well!

One

One

Level 3
Heres some more!

Mecheon: Tiki: Stop being a generic stupid angsty teenager who hates everything that people don't consider "Normal"

Mecheon: Anywho Tiki, you're the problem with the world. People like you who think that every stereotype is true for everything. Its people like you that I detest.
The point I'm trying to make? You're a generalising idiot and shouldn't be a moderator, as you give the site a bad image

thats all mecheon though, need more? ill get more...

One

One

Level 3
2 more things, i know i mispelled proof but last time i edited a poll it removed the poll question etc... and yes, I AM Rad

Level 8
Herez more of Tiki...

------------------------------------------

After a another member starts a topic on movies and makes a face like this "-_-;", Tiki says...

Tiki: how about u shutup and stop using ur little faces...

wtf is this

-_-;

are u a gay little azn boy?

After being asked if Tiki was racist he responed...

Tiki: im not racist... i just dislike azns

Isnt the meaning of racist, the segregation or discrimination of people by the color of their skin, ethnic backgrounds, or the differences of a person. I think he is racist and is hateful against homosexuality. Im not gay but i dont think that u should treat a person differently because of the way they r born. I wish Tiki would be banned from this site or at least demoted from his moderator position.

Level 25
As you can (Undoubtably) tell, I'm not terribly fond of Tiki myself

Want some more pwnage? Check these ones out

Tiki: and im mod since im the only one at this whole site who can make decent freehand icons, and tahts y...

Me: Tiki, if you can make decent freehand icons, then how come every icon in the icons section made by you is a shitty recolour?

I rest my case

And I've been requesting his demoding for a while now

Rad

Rad

Level 5
yeah i finally got tired of tikis shit so i started this (im One cause i make a new one at 150 posts... :D) And yeah if they dont ban him they at least need to demote him... this needs to change!

this is everything i could find
its funny... kerrigan with a site, what possible use can that have
i dont have issues, i just like flaming noobs...
cause there annoying and dont know anything...

sopho is just he ...
im not picky, i just cant stand looking at all these noobs horribly made icons that make me wanna puke when i see them, but instead my ass swells up and i release a loud fart of anger at those icons...

btw kerrigan u dont know nothing
stfu kerrigan, ur a giant noob...

tablet is the best gfx tool, or one of the ebst out there for drawing... idiot...

sig art is like the lowest art possible
and im 28... and thats cuz i flame alot
i hate gays or "fags"
yes it does suck u... now halo sucks and you must suck as well, since you sucked and now halo sucked you, and now the suck has sucked halo.
Halo mods suck, it will never get done.

You will never use the vehicles. Get a life.
if u like starcraft go play ****ing starcraft... wc3 is wc3 we dont need sc and d2 entering it, it ruins the game...

and mauls suck
im not racist... i just dislike azns
how about u shutup and stop using ur little faces...

wtf is this

-_-;

darky27 = darky28 retard
ur being stupid...

no this **** shudnt be allowed... who the **** wud download any of this ****, 90% of those skins are ****... 90% of the stuff on this site are so bad, i cant believe its on here... im a bout to delete ...
lame *** hole.. he shud be banned
No **** smart guy, I made the banner promoting wc3search and what it was to offer.... WoW! You sure are a smart one.
take a look at those stupid ass....
1 word. idiot.
dumbasses go look at how many times an anime icon has been downloaded
but why would u need to make all these crappy bull**** icons just for your dumbass map that probably wont get finished, and will ...

Level 13
tiki is fine, hes not flaming nor having prejudgices, his ideas are well put together, hes not a typical flaming homo... over the times perhaps the thousands of horrible icons tormented him somewhat, but speaking of banning him or demoting him is ridiculous.

Level 13
To All:

Don't think we don't take this serious. There has be a discussion about this problem with the other mods. It's obviously that Tiki's behaviour doesn't fit to be a mod, but we can not simply ban a mod. I'll discuss this with Darky and oz02 next days.

btw and still I don't like to see topics concerning to someone being banned.

Level 7
yes it does suck u... now halo sucks and you must suck as well, since you sucked and now halo sucked you, and now the suck has sucked halo.
Halo mods suck, it will never get done.

He said that and i swear im gonna kill him for that

oh and

"BAN HIS ASS"

Level 11
Get rid of Tiki and go find another mod, who is pretty much Tiki's opposite. And Wormskull, in case you didn't notice you're the only one who's siding with Tiki....

Rad

Rad

Level 5
Yeah kerrigan and someone else are working on wormskull to... thats why i decided to get tiki to cause tiki is worse... wormskull is still the same just not as direct with his flames... but both should be BANNED

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i just noticed tiki deleted my first 3 icons and the automated messege said they broke the rules, yet it says in the rules that CnP from other games ARE ACCEPTED! The super moderators are letting there own moderators break the rules what the F*** is going on!

Level 8
Rad said:
i just noticed tiki deleted my first 3 icons and the automated messege said they broke the rules, yet it says in the rules that CnP from other games ARE ACCEPTED! The super moderators are letting there own moderators break the rules what the F*** is going on!

omg haha funny shit... im laughing my ass off so hard reading all this, funny how you guys take it so far up the ass... how about you grow a sack, fill it with some balls, sprout a dick and then you can talk (Yours truly Finch)...

and btw rad... i dont send those pms, its automatic...

the new icon guidelines are in the tutorial, but darky wont change them for some reason, so stop being an idiot...

btw did i say how much i love this thread

Rad

Rad

Level 5
Tiki said:
omg haha funny shit... im laughing my ass off so hard reading all this, funny how you guys take it so far up the ass... how about you grow a sack, fill it with some balls, sprout a dick and then you can talk (Yours truly Finch)...

the new icon guidelines are in the tutorial, but darky wont change them for some reason, so stop being an idiot...

actually i never said you pm'd me i said it was an automated message... if i did break the rules its darky's fault for not updating the rules... those icons are the same as they were in RYL with slight sharpening cause they were blurry... you always delete icons for no reason though nobody likes you and this thread proves it... im surprised darky is never on to ban your ass

Rad

Rad

Level 5
not really a big deal for 3 icons was just playing around with... you abuse your power WAY to much and except for wormskull nobody likes you or what you do...

One

One

Level 3
if you think tiki should stay a mod i dont think you ever really asked a question and read his response... your crazy as hell if u think he should stay a mod! tiki is the worst mod this post proves it and yet you still like tiki and want him to stay... stop sucking up to tiki and get him banned already this site would do way better without him

Level 8
ElfWarfare said:
Rad said:
not really a big deal for 3 icons was just playing around with... you abuse your power WAY to much and except for wormskull nobody likes you or what you do...

who said so? I like Tiki but i think you need to cool down a litle and do your job dont answer on posts mentioning you and I think you MAY stay a mod

Good advice...

Also I deleted all my icons, except the few that are there, since I cant delete or because they have numerous downloads... baet 500+ downloads guys

Level 8
One said:
if you think tiki should stay a mod i dont think you ever really asked a question and read his response... your crazy as hell if u think he should stay a mod! tiki is the worst mod this post proves it and yet you still like tiki and want him to stay... stop sucking up to tiki and get him banned already this site would do way better without him

your one to talk with 12 posts and just got tft...

i could do anything better then you, skins, icons, terrain, triggers, spells, jass ... besides modeling, even though i have 3dmax...

im mod since i know how to mod wc3.

more proof that tiki shouldnt be a moderator, such language and hate....

Level 13
sry, that was stupid. i should write when i cant back stuff, and there is no way to back what was here. so, sorry everyone =(

Level 13
@The_Raven>_< O_O WHAT???? your rank on my cool meter is dropping dude...
its probobly just a coincidence, so ill delete that post. sry everyone, bad idea =(

Level 11
@ Elfwarfare: After all the things Tiki has said how you even think that he should'nt be banned?

I'm personally amazed that there's a big disscusion like this over whether or not he should be banned. He's obviously not a good mod so what's to think about? BAN HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8
Lord Finarfin said:
@ Elfwarfare: After all the things Tiki has said how you even think that he should'nt be banned?

I'm personally amazed that there's a big disscusion like this over whether or not he should be banned. He's obviously not a good mod so what's to think about? BAN HIM AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not a forum mod...

i just delete icons...

to me thats not a mod

Level 8
GotGunz said:
Herez more of Tiki...

After a another member starts a topic on movies and makes a face like this "-_-;", Tiki says...

Tiki: how about u shutup and stop using ur little faces...

wtf is this

-_-;

After being asked if Tiki was racist he responed...

Tiki: im not racist... i just dislike azns

Isnt the meaning of racist, the segregation or discrimination of people by the color of their skin, ethnic backgrounds, or the differences of a person. I think he is racist and is hateful against homosexuality. Im not gay but i dont think that u should treat a person differently because of the way they r born. I wish Tiki would be banned from this site or at least demoted from his moderator position.

theres a difference between racism and dislike... my school is like 90% azn, and now wtf is that... its california, thats bs... it shud be whites or something... so i have to deal with there smart ass shit thinking there smart and better then everyone...

so i dislike them... also i hate gays cuz gay guys have hit on me, which is disgusting.

Level 11
"Im not a forum mod...

i just delete icons...

to me thats not a mod"

I honestly don't care what you're status is, all I care about is that you're punished in some way.

"well have u entered the world of girls/drinking/smoking/parties or still playing games...

if ur in that world, youll know why i am the way i am"

I'm 17 too, and I have no idea what you're talking about....it just sounds like you really got f*cked up when you got into high school......well you know what?
THAT'S YOUR OWN D*MN FAULT!!!!!!

well have u entered the world of girls/drinking/smoking/parties or still playing games...

if ur in that world, youll know why i am the way i am
ya im partially in that world, i still have some integrity left in me so i dont drink or smoke. but i can see why you act this way, you got explosive anger, and i feel ya, im an angry person too, but as for me, i got imploding anger, which means i try to keep it in...i bet its bad for my health hehe

Level 11
"theres a difference between racism and dislike... my school is like 90% azn, and now wtf is that... its california, thats bs... it shud be whites or something... so i have to deal with there smart ass shit thinking there smart and better then everyone...

so i dislike them... also i hate gays cuz gay guys have hit on me, which is disgusting"

GET THE HELL OVER IT. It sounds like you have an inferiority complex concerning asians(yet another stereotype...not all asians are smart, believe me I know) And about gays hitting on you? GET THE HELL OVER THAT TOO. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world just because someone you're not attracted to hits on you. If you're really that f*cked up, you should see a psychiatrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.