• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Wheel of Time (map layout / height)

Level 27
Just wanted to share some Wheel of Time world map I made once by using a height map from somewhere with some tool I got from this site and then doing a lot of manual terrain height and water placements. I think it's looks pretty alright, don't really think I plan on doing anything with it anymore. So you are free to use it for whatever Wheel of Time related thing you can think of.

I also had a version that had some more stuff in it, but I can't open it right now. It was made in v1.29, I only managed to be able to open this earlier version. But I am pretty sure I didn't change much anyway, just imported some models and placed some more buildings for where the towns/cities/steddings should be.

full-terrain-shot-wot.jpg

full-top-shot-wot.jpg

Attachments

• Wheel of Time - The Westlands 20210130-1926.w3x
    2.4 MB · Views: 11