• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] The Chosen One (Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Info

war3logo3.gif
Love story
He got chosen by the ancient gods, its his turn! he is the chosen one, its his duty and the reason he lives! our hero will go trough ice and fire, to finish his task!, join Thromm Stormhammer on his adventure to kill the mighty magician, the war have been going on for thirty years! will he be able to stop it?
Production
The Chosen One is a part of a Cinematic production called Reproduction. Our target is to show you the best of the best! and alot of unique work.
Picture:
1-5800637-2605-t.jpg
Name:The Chosen One
Genre:Adventure
Creator:GamerCreutz

Characters

1) Thromm Stormhammer (Dwarf): Let a fat dwarf pass so he can drink some ale!
2) The Monk (Dwarf): You're the chosen one! / Let me beat the punks first!
3) Innkeeper (Ent): You dont want anything? / Wow that's first time i saw a dwarf decline some ale!
4) Assassins (Demons): Come with us! / He is over there!
Thread will be updated, once i am finished

This is written in Night elf theme, so i recommend to use that

Last edited:
Level 13
I think it´s nice to see someone with some spirit to create something entertaining for those whom like watching cinematics.

As for this series, personally I would feel for deeper and more detailed storyline. Aside from that I would have a look around and see if you can ask someone to look at your English. It's not specifically poor however it could grammatically be a bit more correct. conclusively it could be decorated a tad more, like how people would read a book.

For your resource request, I would advise posting something in the request a resource forum.

If you would write out character descriptions, narrators would have a much easier time finding the right emotion and tone of voice to act for your cinematic. (I would possibly volunteer for narrating some pieces)

I am looking forward to your cinematic to wake us up ^^.

Level 16
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/cinematics-268/cinematic-productions-199763/

I am gonna create a cinematic for this :) it will be a drama regarding a child in urban themed terrain, her father is drinking, and her mother works alot of keep the family alive. The daughter is very unhappy and gets bullied, she want to kill herself, but just cant do it.. one day she meets a dog, and decides to keep it for three days, after that a gang comes up and kill the dog, and she starts being sad again.. now she get her revenge..

Much more complicated script will be made, gramma i can do myself, since that was a fast thing, but i will have it rechecked by another person :)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Made a cinematic just like this a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• Intro for my Dwarf DND.w3x
    227.4 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.