• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ofel and Magnet199
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
22:44, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
Level 13
i tried this map in single player using the avenger hero (yea sorry i had to use cheats 2 check it better).its really great map.i killed the skeleton boss and figured out i should destroy these towers next to him inorder to reach the boss.i liked the attack animation of the skeleton boss and the idea of the avenger where he gets mana by attacking and the charge skill however its hard to control where to charge to so i hope u can make the skill abit easier 2 use(making it same as flame strike skill style for example).The terrain is awesome and the variety of creeps and bosses makes game more fun as u put many creeps of various races(nightelves orcs undead demons).All in all its great map.i will try 2 play it with some friends later.i rate it 5/5 +1 rep.keep the good work

Thanks after many year at least someone appreciate this map.:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:

Level 5
With a hero defend map, you're good at balance. And I can see you try your best with spell code and system map (I'm a map maker too).
However i tested Str hero need buff. Their mana regens are negative and i can't use spell with that speed @@
And some spell of Int Hero seem not work...

Anyway, this map worths 4 rep ;)