• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tera online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
So well, just recently discovered this new MMORPG. (Yeah, another one of those)
And it looks really interesting. They have moved forward from the "1.target and spam hotkey x 2.Repeat step 1 for one hour 3.Profit"-formula used in most MMORPG's. and are now using a real time action combat-system.
Some of the things I see in this games that makes me interested in it:

1. True action combat I mentioned earlier
2. Epic bosses (as in fucking huge, vicious, awesome looking monsters. And they don't just stand still spamming fire breaths anymore! They jump, roll, burrows and spins!)
3. Really nice physics
4. Awesome graphics
5. You can be a duke of different areas, if the other players vote for you in the elections.
6. You can play as a fucking beaver.

Anyone that is also interested in this game, or has already tried it out (Currently in the polishing beta phase) and want to share their opinion here? Discuss.

"What is tera online?"

(Also, if it is allowed to ask for here, or if it somehow will be considered as trading/selling then I'll remove this last part, Is there anyone with a beta-account/key that would consider sharing with me, dying to try this game out. PM me if that is the case.)

Status
Not open for further replies.