• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Telar's Tale - The Bellwood Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telar's Tale
TelarsTale.png

This is a relatively new project, aiming to combine an involving story, strategic gameplay and a challenging, but fun experience.

Among the regular campaigns, we will be attempting to turn bossfights from simple "Kill the bigger, stronger murloc" battles, to fully functioning one on one battles, ranging from Teleporting magi to extremely agile assassins to giant free-for-alls flung headlong into an active battlefield. The storyline will drive you forward, and the bosses will try their damndest to stop you in your tracks.

If you want to fill a spot in the project, go Here.

That all depends on my team, or it would take forever. Once a map is finished, the story so far'll be revealed. This thread'll be open for project discussion.

Now then, as far as updates go, let me just give you a taste of the kind of quality we'll be stuffing into many of the maps.

omgHORSE.jpg

and that is just one of the regular units.

Last edited:
And that said, I'd rather take screenshots after the the big, wholely destructible Stronghold is complete. Yes, in a map where trees are indestructible unless the plot demands, you'll have the power to storm the Stronghold with your men and bring it to the ground, from the walls inward.

However, if there's enough demand, I may give you a taste of Telar's current custom soundset. One which will change as the story progresses.

And that feature stays well into the campaign, save for bossfights. Although, they get to destroy walls to get to you.

ATTENTION!

I've got plenty of the boss fights planned out, and have decided to just out and give you a few hints as to who and where they are.

Gabriel - The Dark Angel's Prince
Chapter 1

The Archminister's Assassin
Chapter 2

Archduke Amodeus - Dark lord of the Snakes
Chapter 3

In each Boss Battle, you will be facing vastly unique scenarios, but will always be forced to fight solely with Telar.

Status
Not open for further replies.