• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Team Request For ORPG!!!!

Hello All!

Ever so recently, after spending the night in a house where nerds go to when they need to stay somewhere for the night, I have gotten great inspiration. I watched as all these nerds played different online RPGs such as WoW, Mabinogi, Perfect World, and Runescape. Mind you when you picture this scene in your head, these are high school students, not elementary kids.

So I have been working on my on ORPG. This is going to be unique from other Warcraft rpgs, this I would not like to reveal how it will be unique because the idea may get stolen.

Basically for my team I will need a person who is capable of creating a good save/load system that saves spells,xp,gold,lumber,items. I may also need item/unit creation help for ideas as well as models and Icons. There will be a website for this game, as I love to make websites and I will not be able to resist the temptation.(I have ADD, thats why I need a team to keep me on track)

On said website you will be given credits, as well as on the maps. (This includes all models I use from this website) You will also be given items in game.

Please if you want to join, leave me a message here, and contact me on AIM,Yahoo, or MSN Messenger. I will post my screen names below. I do most of my work with my teams to ensure that none of our resources get stolen.

Aim: demonxtro
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

Possitions Available.

Project Leader: Jogan
Trigger/JASS Manager:(In charge of save/load and later other things)
Mapper 1:
Mapper 2:
Item Creation:
Modeler:
Icon Creation:
Ideas:

Thank You and I hop to see you on my team!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:
Level 2
I can do Ideas if you want. I'm very creative. Can't help with anything else, I'm afraid, but maybe a map or two. I'm a novice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.