• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

• RuneScape ORPG • Need a good team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Game name: RuneScape.
Based on the game: RuneScape.

Project team needed:
- Triggerer (1).
- 2D image creators (2-3).
- 3D model creators (2-3).
- Terrainer (1).
- Website Designer (1).

Requirements to join the team:
- You must have played RuneScape, else you wont understand what we are doing.
- You must be active and follow the project to the end.
- You must have skills and know what you are doing. Read the "Project Details".

Project Details:

- The RuneScape ORPG is based on the game real game RuneScape. So, the game will have the same cities, items etc. as the game. However, the Warcraft III version will give you some new features and systems.
- The map will have a epic terrain. The cities, dungeons etc. will be 100% playable but still really good looking. The map will have custom models to make sure it looks nice. And NO, it wont have Blizzard cliffs or such.
- The Goal of making this map, is making it Map of 2010. I want to make a map that people just wont stop playing and I need a active GOOD team to make this happen!
- A Website will be created where you can read the latest news, join the forum etc.

Could this be something for you?
Post a reply here, or a PM.

PS: If you don't like RuneScape, you will still be able to play this game. I can guarantee you will like it!

Level 9
Well no, cus I just saw that someone else was working on a RuneScape project "-.-
I will host a new project soon.

Level 5
Well technically to make it the map of 2010 people have rivals...in fact there are several Runescape projects and guess what? They are competing against each other for the best one! I say you should join in.

BTW I know a lot about Runescape and it's terrain and units and such. So if you decide to take on the challenge, then I could be of great assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.