• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Yrchian ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
now the only thing that set the difficulty is the exp system
the experience rate is changing depends on the number of players example: if there are 4 players the experience rate is set to 100% if there is 6 the experience rate is set to 90%
but if you want i can add a system that helps the players at the begginings if less than 4 players playing and their heroes are under level 5
it's much easier with more skills ~.~

Level 16
uploaded a new version of the map and refreshed the screenshots
ATTENTION
this is not the new full 1.03 version of the map it don't includes the full -quest chain, -the new loading screen, -items, -monsters, -dungeons and -playable map area
also it uses the old code generator so you can load old characters but in the next version you can't

changes:
bug fixes
player helper system
hints system
bandit hideout dungeon + it's system
few items and changes
new skills
replaced terrain parts
better detailed and more quest(s)
better icons
lower stats
better gameplay
new music

Level 16
heh now it will a little cause it don't has the little anti-lagg system i made a few days just the one that prealoads the things that could make some lagg first time
so i use now JNGP and i started to improve the terrain
now i making an "ashenvale style fortress" in place of the ugly hill where the behemoth was
improved some skills and added other quests and a few items
new version out in about 4-5 weeks

Level 16
already lowered it now it will be harder and now if you die you loose xp
and the 4-5 weeks is just a guess i don't know when i will done this version coz of the school
i learning pascal and there will be a competition in the school so i don't have too much time
but i'm sure i can done it in 4-5 weeks ot maybe earlier

Level 16
sooouu currently i am making the ashenvale fortress with walkable places like the little path next to the wall in mid-height
i think i've done the walkable places and now i'm going to add a nicely done environment and some npc-s and triggers
here you are some pictures
2l7x8l.jpg

ka67h4.jpg

fuxs9g.jpg

Level 3
well what can i say so far well made orpg with good ideas and place to develop there is some bug with 3rd quest of hermit(bushes) and too few items....No drops from bosses no nothing.1 little advice about items:Make them rare uniq legendary and something like that.Keep up the good work

Level 16
the version you can download now is just a hardly half done version
buggy and just uploaded to show the new skills and other improves
in that version there is one boss in the bandit hideout
i don't really know but as i can remember it drops some boss items (3)

Level 3
the version you can download now is just a hardly half done version
buggy and just uploaded to show the new skills and other improves
in that version there is one boss in the bandit hideout
i don't really know but as i can remember it drops some boss items (3)

Well i have killed 2 times the bandit boss and there was no drop only timer for end of dungeon after boss is dead.And there is 1 lvl 40 boss on some hill dont remember name or at least i think it is boss also there is satyr monster lvl 38 that it have a name and looks a bit diffrent from the others.Also there is some magician guy called summoner or something with big portal behind him.He also dont drop anything(again 2 times killed)

Level 25
What ever.
Whatever*
Dude, why are you even getting pissed? Because he doesn't want to use your type of changelog? Marsal if anyone should be pissed, for you prompting him to add a changelog (or just use as an excuse to advertise your project?). If Marsal don't want to add a changelog for a map that isn't finished or even beta, that is his decision, not yours.

Level 16
2 days ago my windows gone wrong and i had to reinstall it so all data is lost
only i had the unprotected versions and the only one remaining unprotected version is in my e-mail which is the one from 2010. 01. 21.
so i think i give it up
from this stage i can't recover the changes
still repairing my comp, now i'm writing from an internet café

Level 6
Found some possible bugs

Bugs
-Illusionist's Illusions get healed by potions also (Not sure if that is a bug)
-The quests descriptions aren't updated as the quest gets completed and a new one is discovered
-Helmets say "Shield hand Bonus", not sure if it should say "Helmet Bonus" or not
-The description for the Illusionist's Illusions spell needs some fixing you can summon more than it says
-The pit lord boss (Forgot his name) in the undead cave summons units that don't disappear and stack up if not killed making it impossible to kill him

Level 16
-it's not a bug, the illusions can have the same effects and passives as the illusionist
-you mean the description at F9? i know i haven't wrote it yet
-yeah there are some little grammar problems that i haven't seen ~.~
-hmm, i'll check it
-i'll change that type of summoning

Status
Not open for further replies.