• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tales of the Zulium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ronoval could see the village now, he was not sure who would be his next victim, but a village guard would be a good target. It would make them desperate, and it would sure give him a good laugh, seeing that the village guards could not even protect themselves. He darted for one of the outlying guard posts.

Level 14
OOC:Hey im back yay!

IC:Leene noticed that she forgot something, when she turned around, she saw the person she was sitting next to, returning her money ''Thanks!I forgot it while ordering.''She said happily 'Here you can have it back.''The person replied with a innocent but strange voice.
She also noticed that the drunk person went into the Inn again.

Level 9
Sarth'Dert answerd: "I'm on the way to stop the evil Royal Army's Claws to take whole of the world. But there are dangerous ways to finish alone. If you don't want do it so you will be powerless while the Evil Nexus King are immortal and destroy all which is at his way. Want to be R.I.P. or live in a bigger power than you have."

Level 19
Ronoval saw a guard now, he was sleeping on his post. A perfect target. Silently, Ronoval moved up close, then brought out the long dagger he was carrying, then he pierced it right through the guard's neck, killing him instantly. He picked up the body, then ran away.

Level 14
Deceitful walked over to the woman and man. "Hello, I was wondering about you too. You can smack me if I am wrong. Are you too related?" He smiled a little because he does not want to show his teeth. "Oh, by the way. I am called Deceitful, And I wont hurt either of you." His glass was half full as he drank it all.

Level 12
"Nexus King?" asked Popo confused and then started laughing. "Seems like you know nothing of real darkness. Seems like you don't know the feeling when your beloved ones die in front of you, and you suffer the agony of Dark Sorcerer named Gazim." continued Popo, making sad facial expression, sighing deeply. "I guess I've told you where I'm heading to, and you got it right; I'm heading to find Nexus. Zykia and Gazim set up their base camps there, but to get there we'll need to form a guild, we cannot do it alone! I guess we should check nearby towns, or make some advertisements..." continued Popo, being deep in thoughts...

(( I guess that everyone knows that this is a call for "all-together rp"... :) ))

Level 19
Ronoval reached his cave again, he dumped the body on the floor, then started cutting. He took out a finger bone, then dropped it into the still hissing vial. It abruptly stopped hissing, and its color changed to a deep, almost black purple. "Now where do I go from here..." He wispered to himself.

Level 14
Halsad and Lenee ate their meal and saw Decieful, then Lenee said ''Yes, this is Halsad, my smaller cousin, and im Lenee, we come from a town that got destroyed by the Alliance, by the way, Decieful is a strange name for these lands, im sure you come from far away.''She told him.

Level 23
''Ah, well I come from a small hamlet called Hillroadshire, somewhere a decent distance east of here.'' Arnish responded happily ''I only recently came here though, to work as a doctor, I have already treated a patient here. If you need me to remove that poison... Alcohol I think, judging by your behavure.. I can do it for free once, becouse I so rudely bumped into you.'' He was already putting his hand in his jacket, taking out a little bottle filled with a strange Greenish-black gas.

Level 9
Sarth'Dert facepalmed and answered seriously: The Nexus King is the evil Gazim. But the exit of Bristel Forest is blocked by a Royal Front Base so we need terrorise the camp and reach The Captial City by south of Horridead Marsh by north west by the exit of Bristel Forest to find more to destroy the sucking glade.

OOC: the ??? is the name of the city which you other are in

Level 14
"I do not know myself, see I am somewhat feared here even though I am nice. The high priest here gave my my name. They call me by my curse." Then the bartender walked over. "So Deceitful, will I get you a glass of ............ Blood." He turned to the man. "No I am not hungry, thanks though for the offer." He returned to the bar area. "This is my curse." He showed his teeth to them. "I am a holy vampire."

Level 19
He closed his eyes and laughed loudly.
''Sure 'nough, gotta go find a job after this anyway.''
''Anyways.. Hillroadshire? I recently heard this interesting rumour from that place, ya'know.'' he responds, looking rather mysterious.

Level 14
Lenee saw his teech, she was shocked but she was hiding it ''Well, i hope you can find a cure to it, we must go now, i think we will meet again..'' She said, while Halsad asked him something ''Why have this happened to you, Decieful?''He was at the other side of the Inn, Lenee went to the person that returned her gold and told him ''You seem rather new at these parts like us.Mind if you join our party?''

Level 12
(( Capital City of Empire is just called "Capital City" there actually is NO name ))

Popo sighed deeply. "Seems like you and I aren't going well together. I've lived enough to see what chaos and destruction caused both Zykia and Gazim. You're one to talk about that. Anyways, let's head towards the Capital City, maybe we can get some help there..." said Popo as he began walking towards small, rocky road that led inside the nearby forest...

Level 23
''Oh? Do tell!'' Arnish said, his left ear twitched a bit, after hearing the terms Holy Vampire, and he looked around once, thought to himself it would be rude to interupt the drunken man, so he thought he would do some investigation on that later, he turned to the drunken man again, and said ''Okay, just breath in the content of this bottle, it will... taste, a bit strange, but it wont be bad'' he then offered the little bottle. ''The effect should be near instant.''

Level 19
Ronoval picked up a small swamp scorpion, he always kept some of the creeps as pets, but only to use them in his poisons. He crushed it with his hands, and dropped it into the vial. It started to decompose right away, almost burning. Ronoval started to doubt if living beings could even smell the poison without dying.

Level 14
"I don't know. My past life is a blur." He smiled then place his glass at the table. Something was in his eye sight. The fire place was on and he hand his hand around his necklace. "All I want is to be free from this curse."

Level 19
Ronoval poured the boiling water into the vial, then proceeded to pour some of the fresh blood from the dead guard into it aswell. It changed color to a deep crimson, and it no longer hissed or smoked. "I think... I think I've done it..." Ronoval whispered to himself. He new that a drop of this would be enough, he probably had over 500 doses of poison.

Level 12
Road seemed to be long, as they were traveling slowly. "We have to rest." said Popo, looking at Sarth'Dert. "I walked all the day, and fought all those Orks. Tell me more about yourself, stranger..." he continued...

Level 23
''Oh, right, My name is Arnish, I come from the Alderi family'' Arnish said, and he bowed.

The Drunk man felt a comfortable warm feeling spreading from his lungs, and suddenly, he was not drunk anymore.

OOC: Also, you people, if you get around, might know the name Arnish, and Alderi, Alderi is also the last name of a rather famous person, who slew the dragon Arnish =D)

Level 23
''Oh, right, My name is Arnish, I come from the Alderi family'' Arnish said, and he bowed.

The Drunk man felt a comfortable warm feeling spreading from his lungs, and suddenly, he was not drunk anymore.

OOC: Also, you people, if you get around, might know the name Arnish, and Alderi, Alderi is also the last name of a rather famous person, who slew the dragon Arnish =D)

Level 14
Deceitful looked down at his shoes. They were black and the rest of him was white. "Maybe, I need a change of clothes. Lenee, may I join your group? If you are against the enemy." He offered his hand as a gesture of peace.

Level 14
''Well, Asran, we will get out of the town fast, cause i think the Allies will attack it, what's your ideas?''She told him.

Edit:Lenee noded at Decieful and told him,''You are more than welcome if you can help us at our way!This is Asran and Arnish, by the way Arnish, what's wrong with your voice?It's strange for someone at your age to talk like that...''

Level 23
''This town will be attacked!? I would better head back to my shop then and gather the medical equipment I need, I will join you, I will be here in... the time it takes for a wound to stop bleeding'' Arnish said, showing a face of someone who noticed he had just said the wrong thing, but speeded out anyway, and stuffed his piece of meat in his mouth.

Level 14
Deceitful looked a bit angry when the words elves was said. "I can help you." His hands now had black gloves on them.

Level 14
''That's what happened to our town.''Said Lenee sadly
''And it's even not far from here!''Shouted Halsad, Lenee totaly forgot about him.
''So, to the elven haven then!I hope that we had someone to take us there fast, like a gryphin, or even a dragon!''

Level 14
"Only those on the enemy side. Some dragons are like me." He spoke trying to see if the dragon would appear.

Level 19
"It is time to leave this place..." Ronoval said, then put the vial inside his robe. He filled a bag with Death Cap Fungi, always useful to have something lethal for living beings to touch, then grabbed his dagger. He filled a few vials with blood, while it still was fresh, then left.

Level 23
Arnish had rushed to his store, with many people who looked at him and thinking what an idiot he was, but he did not care, he grabbed a backpack, stuffed his burner in it, his plyers, needles, scalpels and some other medical stuff, also took some personal things, such as a nice ring from his father, and a pretty spoon from his mother, and speeded back to the inn, as he arived there, he stood panting in the door opening ''Okay.... I *pant pant* am ready to go''

Status
Not open for further replies.