• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Table

Keywords:
table
Contents

Table (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (4) OK Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. Notices: [-] The lamp is very plain and could have been textured much...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (4) OK

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Notices:
[-] The lamp is very plain and could have been textured much better.

Level 3
This model is mainly for loap type maps but I guess it could be used for others too. You don't need to give me credit for the model in your map, but I would like to see what you do with it. If you don't mind, please email any maps you make using my model to [email protected] . Look for more loap doodads coming soon!

Level 3
Im confused :? . What do you mean? If the lamp is too big shouldn't i make the table BIGGER? The size of the table was not changed from the original doodad so it should be around the right size. Please rephrase what you mean. Thanks for the constructive critisism though :)

Level 3
Absolutely Eusira. As you can see from this model and my others I'm not the best at texturing. It's rather hard to texture with freeware programs. Actually, this model and all of my others were made with only freeware programs.

The one thing eusira, is please give me credit for the original model or just email me the new texture and I can post it up giving you credit- either one.

If you want the original mdl (if you dont have a program for converting) just email me at [email protected] .

Thanks Eusira!