• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StarCraft 2 in WarCraft 3 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ok guys nice from you to keep this thread alive.
I have not seen a member from along time to join my mod.
OK.Lets see.
1.don't double post.
2.betatester no.Wee have enough betatesters.
3.think you shold better find some models(SC2 LIKE).
4.Why i added you so fast withdout testing your skils?Becouse
wee need so many team members.Ok
5.I dont whana buy the game.Then why don't you download it from
somewhere,torrents.

Wellcome in the team.

Level 9
Well he made not only Units he made huge count of Doodads for aiur,chau sara and char.I thing that the problem for your models size is the textures.I have seen that you are using too many skins for one model.Kris4o And Ceaps are doing their job but they overload the mod for that some of them are unfinished and dead.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

@Fingolfin

If they are that large they're probably ripped from Sc2. I've seen a rip from wow and thats usually 10mb+, so with the Sc2 models I could see them being 90mb+ combined.

Level 6
Yoh.
terran

or check this : http://www.moddb.com/members/randompogi/images/terran

Level 35
can you stop double posting links to rips*

my 2 cents on this project is that it is FAR too big for a first project, but if you succeed then power to you
wouldn't expect to get terrific quality, though, when you don't seem to have too much to show for the project yet and when you already have competition from that warcraft vs starcraft project (I KNOW THIS ISN'T WARCRAFT VS STARCRAFT STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT SO HEAVILY AND BESIDES IF WE ALREADY HAVE STARCRAFT 2 WHY WOULD WE NEED THIS THE WARCRAFT 3 ENGINE IS INFERIOR)

yep

Status
Not open for further replies.