• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
For my Campaign, I have a major problem. I need Spell ideas. Here's what I need:

3 spells for the War Alchemist(He's basically an offensive spell caster)
3 spells for the Blood Alchemist(Healer)

My big Steam Warrior hero, Nazrook Geargrind, needs some spells(big strong goblin, Strength based)

Level 7
Blood Alchemist
Unstable Potion - The alchemist creates a unstable potion that heals an allied unit for X. Also, cause of the instability of the potion, there is a 15% chance that the unit will take damage instead of healing.

Grand Master Alchemist - Increases all healing done and received by X%. In addition, every potion the alchemist will use will have increased effect by X%.

Berserker Potion - Creates a potion that increases the attack speed of the unit by X%. In addition, there is an 5% chance that the unit who drink it will become so engaged that he will knockback every enemy that he encounters, healing himself for X% of the damage dealt.

War Alchemist
Rage Potion - Drinks a potion that makes him more powerful. Every time he attacks he receives 5% increased damage from every attack. Lasts until 100% increased damage cap is reached.

Blazing Field - Throws a potion at his feet, making a fire circle of X AoE around him. Every unit caught into it will receive X damage per second. The circle lasts X seconds.

Confusion Potion - Throws an unstable potion made out of confusion plants at the battlefield, confusing everyone that it's affected by it. While confused, enemies will run around and receive X% increased damage.

Steam Warrior
Arms of Justice - Punches an enemy unit, dealing X damage and knocking them back X yards. After the knock the enemy unit will become dazzled, reducing his movement speed by X% for X seconds.

(you didn't mention how many spells you need for steam warrior)

well i hope this was enough, i wish you good luck with your map :).

Level 2
Blood Alchemist
Unstable Potion - The alchemist creates a unstable potion that heals an allied unit for X. Also, cause of the instability of the potion, there is a 15% chance that the unit will take damage instead of healing.

Grand Master Alchemist - Increases all healing done and received by X%. In addition, every potion the alchemist will use will have increased effect by X%.

Berserker Potion - Creates a potion that increases the attack speed of the unit by X%. In addition, there is an 5% chance that the unit who drink it will become so engaged that he will knockback every enemy that he encounters, healing himself for X% of the damage dealt.

War Alchemist
Rage Potion - Drinks a potion that makes him more powerful. Every time he attacks he receives 5% increased damage from every attack. Lasts until 100% increased damage cap is reached.

Blazing Field - Throws a potion at his feet, making a fire circle of X AoE around him. Every unit caught into it will receive X damage per second. The circle lasts X seconds.

Confusion Potion - Throws an unstable potion made out of confusion plants at the battlefield, confusing everyone that it's affected by it. While confused, enemies will run around and receive X% increased damage.

Steam Warrior
Arms of Justice - Punches an enemy unit, dealing X damage and knocking them back X yards. After the knock the enemy unit will become dazzled, reducing his movement speed by X% for X seconds.

(you didn't mention how many spells you need for steam warrior)

well i hope this was enough, i wish you good luck with your map :).

Thank you! I'd like to have the Steam Warrior to have two more spells(1 aura) and, an ultimate.

Thank you so much!

Level 17
The Steam Warrior
Poisonous Fumes
[PASSIVE]
In battle, the Steam Warrior enters its offensive mode in which all of his wayward gizmo's and gadgets are activated. While using these gadgets, fumes begin to swell within his suit of power, and he unleashes them to form small clouds of smoke and corrosive fumes that deal damage to all foes in range every second.

Mecharage [ULTIMATE]
The Steam Warrior bursts into a frenzy of mechanical power, initially unleashing a nova of rockets that strike random areas around him and deal damage to targets affected, and then transforming into a mechanical beast with increased attack damage and additional affects to his abilities.

Level 9
Hope you like it :)

Steam Uncharge

The caster chooses a area, and then an field of gas materials streams up from the ground. The units in the area is thrown into the air for 2/3/4 sec ( they don't become invurnable) In every second a unit is in the area the gas is dealing Casters Int (or any other stat)x level of abillity.

Level 7
Steam Uncharge

The caster chooses a area, and then an field of gas materials streams up from the ground. The units in the area is thrown into the air for 2/3/4 sec ( they don't become invurnable) In every second a unit is in the area the gas is dealing Casters Int (or any other stat)x level of abillity.

the steam warrior is STR based.

also, about the aura and ultimate :

Commando Aura - Every enemy unit that enters this aura will get 25% reduced damage while the Steam Warrior's damage is increased by 25% as well. (e.g. 3 units enter the aura, every unit has reduced damage by 25% while the Steam Warrior has increased damage by 75% (25x3))

Ace of Battle - The Steam Warrior hits the groud with immense furry, shaking the ground around him and raising stones into air. Units that are caught on those stones will be thrown at a far distance away dealing X damage. Units that are not on the stones will be trapped into the cratters for X seconds (works like Entagle Roots).

Hope the spells are not to complicated, tell me if you need simplified suggestions :).

Status
Not open for further replies.