• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some abilities; average difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone can help me make a few abilities that i need for my current project; Starless Nights (screenshots below)

heres are some of the spells that i need (I really would prefer GUI because i have no clue how to work JASS yet)

1. Backstab (DOTA: Stealth Assassin-Rikimaru)
2. Time Walk (DOTA: Faceless Void-Darkterror)
3. Permanent Invisibility (DOTA: Stealth Assassin-Rikimaru)
4. Corrupted Arrows - A variation of flaming arrows (black instead of firey)

anything else that'll be useful, and if someone can gimme a link to a tutorial or something like that about reading/exporting/importing JASS triggers id love to take a look at it.

Thanks again guys. Heres some screenshots of my current spells :) ive only got 2 screenshots cuz the rest of my abilties are too fast/long complicated to understand in a picture. if your wondering why theres creeps/etc. its because its in BETA testing atm and im testing all bug/spells/triggers/units.

BTW IF ANYONE RECKONS THEY"RE GOOD ENOUGH....ive got a really difficult spell that i would like aswell. Yes you know it... its meat hook from pudge wars! (PUDGE WARS-NOT DOTA! http://pudgewars.informe.com)

Just gimme a buzz if your up to the challenge msn= [email protected]

P.S i know this is alot of stuff but i doubt it'll take very long, most of them are really simple, i just dont know the approiate trigger

SCREENSSHOTS DIDNT WORK MY BAD only 1 worked

Attachments

• Unstable Electricity-Spell.jpg
    Unstable Electricity-Spell.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 176
Level 14
well for the timewalk, it's already been made by emjlr3 here

and for the Corruption Arrows, you can just use the Black Arrow ability (Neutral Hostile - Hero) and add the Orb of Corruption Buff (if you want minus armor)

Level 19
well I was just bored and want to say something

I'd rather a "no dota requests pl0x"

btw no dota requests pl0x

Level 3
yea i have got an ability not based off dota, i want a passive ability that increases attack speed by the amount of int/str/agi u have, lol something like that.

example, i have 50 agi so ill get 50 attack speed, or in other words 50% i dunno thanks if u can do that

Status
Not open for further replies.