• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some trigger help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im not new to GUI triggers just that im not good at them. I currently need 2triggers. This is for a map that i am making. Right now it has all of the triggers except for a dueling system, no duel trigger option, and if you want some screenshots of my map ill post some. The terrain isnt close to done so now the map looks like crap but it has most triggers/models in it.
So i was wondering if someone could make a trigger that makes a duel happen every 5min and at the beg if the host types -nd then the trigger would turn off(kind of like in naruto shinobi wars but my map is different only that duel concept is the same).
Rep will be given of course and credits

Level 11
hunnnnnn if you wanna start the duel with all players i think that you can use a trigger like this

• Countdown Timer - Duel Time Expires
  • Custom Script - set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in playabe map are and do actions
  • Unit - Pause Picked unit
  • Game - Display to all player the text (Start the Duel)
  • If all conditions are true then do then actions else do else actions
  • Picked unit is a hero equal to true
  • Unit - Move picked unit instantly to center of duel arena facing default bulding degrees
The trigger was not tested but i think it work:grin:

To make the trigger turn off is easy :thumbs_up:

• Player - Player 2 typer a chat message containing the text -nd as an exact match
  • Trigger - Turn off Trigger Duel
This trigger dibale the -nd command after 20 seconds

• Time - elapsed game time equal to 20 seconds
  • Trigger - Turn off No Duel
Hope it work :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.